Which Is The Best Smaller Food Processor
Nowadays, there are so many products of smaller food processor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for smaller food processor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings smaller food processor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart DLC-4CHB Mini-Prep Plus 4-Cup Food Processor
- Mini food processor with 4-cup capacity work bowl
- Touch-pad controls
- auto-reversing blade for chopping or grinding
- Easy-grip handle
- dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a snap
- Custom spatula and instruction book with recipes included
- Measures 5-2/5 by 7-3/5 by 9-8/9 inches
- 18-month limited warranty
Kitchen style! A brushed stainless finish adds a touch of elegance the MiniPrep Plus 4 Cup Processor is now a fashionable fit for any kitchen. Includes the tools to perform any food preparation task…with superior style.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
KitchenAid KFP0718CU 7-Cup Food Processor Chop, Puree, Shred and Slice – Contour Silver
- One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- Easy to Clean with the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. Also, the bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe.
- Easy to store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- High, Low and Pulse Speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple.
- Chop, puree, shred, and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade.
Easy to Use, Clean and Store. This 7 Cup Food Processor features an innovative design with a one-click, twist-free, bowl assembly and latched lid that is very easy to use & clean. The blade and disc fit inside the bowl to make storage easy.
Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor Silver
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing. Dimensions : 7.60 L x 9.58 W x 15.19 H inches
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Bisphenol A(BPA) free
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, white.
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
Cuisinart DLC-1SS Mini-Prep Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Powerful chopper/grinder
- 21-ounce work bowl
- 2 speeds for precision chopping
- Patented reversible blade chops or grinds
- brushed stainless steel base
- Dishwasher-safe parts,Product Dimensions :4.63″x 8.00″ x 6.25″
- Instruction/recipe book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Powerful Stainless Steel Chopper/Grinder, 21 OZ Work Bowl, 2 Speeds, Reversible Blade, Brushed Stainless Base, Dishwasher Safe Parts, Spatula, Instruction Book.
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep food processor stands 8 inches tall and just over 4 inches wide, but don’t let the size fool you. The base houses a motor so powerful that you need to stabilize it with one hand when using the high setting to whip up a strawberry-banana smoothie for one in less than a minute. The clear plastic prep bowl locks into place with a simple twist, while the blades can be set sharp side up for chopping onions or grating Parmesan cheese, or turned blunt side up for making walnut pesto or whipping up chocolate frosting. The set includes a spatula and a cleaning brush to remove coffee grounds.
For best results, cut ingredients into small, even pieces–about 1/2-inch square or so works well. In general, use the sharp-edge approach for low speed and the blunt side of the blades for high speed. If you need to run the motor for longer than one minute, pause and begin again. The bowl, cover, and blade assembly can all be run through the dishwasher, but watch your fingers when dissembling the machine, as the blades are extremely sharp. –Irene Svete
Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
Hamilton Beach (70510) Food Processor & Mini Chopper, 4 Cup, Electric, Black
- Chop and puree food, blend smoothies, slice and shred vegetables and cheese
- 4 cup capacity
- Easy stack & snap assembly requires no difficult twisting or locking
- Stainless steel quad blade provides superior chopping results and thorough blending
- Large chute fits whole block of cheese
- Refer user manual below.
Hamilton Beach Food Processors rely on robust motors to chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything you put in the bowl. Fast and easy to use, these versatile food processors incorporate smart ideas.
Hamilton Beach 040094728602 72860 Stack and Press 3-Cup Glass Bowl Chopper, 1 Black and Silver
Hamilton beach, 3 cup, stack ‘n press glass bowl food Chopper, glass bowl resists stains, scratches & odors, easy to assemble & use, unique patent pending design requires no difficult twisting or locking, simply press the lid to chop, release to stop, stainless steel chopping/mixing blade, convenient cord storage, dishwasher safe removable parts, unique patent pending design.
Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found smaller food processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best smaller food processor: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy