The 8 Best Silicone Rubber Heating
Nowadays, there are so many products of silicone rubber heating in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for silicone rubber heating in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings silicone rubber heating which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Wisamic Silicone Rubber Heater 310x310mm 120V 750W, with 3M Tape Screw Holes for 3D Printer CR-10 CR-10S S3
- The silicone rubber heater can prevent condensation in motors or instrument cabinets.
- Applications for food service equipment, airplane engine heaters, aerospace industry, drums and other.
- Material Type:cuprum
- Color: orange
- Thermistor: 100K “3950”
- Comes with 4 pre-made screw holes as the picture.
- Specially designed to fit the 3D Printers CR-10 CR-10S S3. Excellent heat source for your CR-10/10S3D Printer.
*Durable silicone rubber construction
*Extremely even distribution of heat
*Moisture proof and chemical resistance
*Industrial duty cycles for Long life
Thickness: about 1-1.5mm
Rated Power: 750W
Thermistor: 100K “3950”
Working temperature: -62～235℃ (suggested )
Temperature: below 180℃
1 x Silicone rubber heater
Signswise 200x200mm 12v 150w Silicone Rubber Heating Heater for 3d Printer Heated Beds
Signswise 200x200mm 12V 220W Silicone Rubber Heating Heater for 3D Printer Heated Beds
36" 5.9" 1200W 220V Silicone Rubber Heating Blanket w/Temp Controller for Guitar Side Bending Silicone Heating Pad
BriskHeat HSTAT051002 XtremeFLEX HSTAT Silicone Rubber Heating Tape With Adjustable Thermostat Controller, W x L: 0.5 x 24-Inch, 120VAC
BriskHeat HSTAT101010 XtremeFLEX HSTAT Silicone Rubber Heating Tape With Adjustable Thermostat Controller, W x L: 1 x 120-Inch, 120VAC
- Width: 1in (25mm)
- length: 120in (3050mm)
- total watts: 720
- voltage: 120VAC
- Moisture and chemical resistant silicone rubber makes up the extruded outer sheath
- Uniform, fiberglass-reinforced, serpentine-wound multi-stranded heating element is suitable for electrically conductive surfaces
- Includes an adjustable thermostat control and a 6ft (2m) long power cord with a 120VAC standard 2-prong NEMA 1-15 plug
- Thermostat has a range of 50 to 425 degrees F (10 to 218 degrees C), and the tape can tolerate a maximum exposure temperature of 450 degrees F (232 degrees C)
This 1in wide, 120in long XtremeFLEX HSTAT heating tape comes with an adjustable thermostat control. Moisture and chemical resistant silicone rubber makes up the extruded outer sheath. It has a uniform, fiberglass-reinforced, serpentine-wound multi-stranded heating element and is suitable for electrically conductive surfaces. The adjustable thermostat has a range of 50 to 425°F (10 to 218°C), and the tape can tolerate a maximum exposure temperature of 450°F (232°C). The power density is 6.0watts/sq in (0.009watts/sq mm). HSTAT silicone rubber heating tape provides exceptional heater flexibility, durability, and uniformity with a rapid heat-up and thermal response. It is useful for a wide range of applications such as process temperature control, de-icing, and supplemental heat, and can quickly heat valves, pumps, gas tubing, filter housings, and more. It includes a 6ft (2m) long power cord with a 120VAC standard 2-prong NEMA 1-15 plug. Includes Adjustable Thermostat Control. Material: Silicone Rubber. Maximum Exposure Temperature: 450°F (232°C). Thermostat Temperature: 50 To 425°F (10 To 218°C). Power Density: 6watts/sq in (0.009watts/sq mm). Width: 1in (25mm). Length: 120in (3050mm). Total Watts: 720. Voltage: 120VAC. BriskHeat #: HSTAT101010.
BriskHeat HSTAT051010 XtremeFLEX HSTAT Silicone Rubber Heating Tape With Adjustable Thermostat Controller, W x L: 0.5 x 120-Inch, 120VAC
BriskHeat HSTAT051008 XtremeFLEX HSTAT Silicone Rubber Heating Tape With Adjustable Thermostat Controller, W x L: 0.5 x 96-Inch, 120VAC
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found silicone rubber heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best silicone rubber heating: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy