Best Refrigerator Heating Kit
Nowadays, there are so many products of refrigerator heating kit in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for refrigerator heating kit in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings refrigerator heating kit which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Frigidaire 5303918301 Garage Heater Kit Refrigerator
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Garage Heater Kit 5303918301 Frigidaire heating element.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Garage Heater Kit 5303918301 Frigidaire heating element
Refrigerator Garage Heater Kit for Frigidaire Kenmore Refrigerator 5303918301 AP3722172 PS900213 AH900213
- Replacement Part for Frigidaire Kenmore 5303918301 AP3722172 PS900213 AH900213
- Replaces following part numbers
- 5303918301 1037646, AH900213, EA900213, PS900213, LP15815
- Works for Hundreds of Refrigerator model, common ones
- Frigidaire FFH1767GW, FRS3HR5HW, FRS3R5EMB, FRS6HR5HW, FRS6R5EMB, FRT17B3AW, FRT18IS6CB
- It was exclusively designed by Antoble to meet or exceed the OEM specifcations
- All “in stock” items will be shipped the same business day when applicable.
This is Non-OEM product.. The model number and name for the following items: Garage Heater Kit 5303918301 AP3722172 PS900213 AH900213 Frigidaire heating element.
Refrigerator Defrost Heater Kit WR51X10055,Temperature Sensor WR55X10025,High Limit Thermostat WR50X10068 Replacement for General Electric
- [Parts Number]:WR51X10055,WR55X10025,WR50X10068
- [Compatible Brands]:GE, Hotpoint, RCA refrigerators
- [Package Including]:1*Defrost Heater WR51X10055,1*Temperature Sensor WR55X10025,1*Thermostat WR50X10068,a complete set of defrost device in one carton box
- [Fix Symptoms]:Fridge too warm | Freezer not defrosting | Freezer section too warm | Frost buildup
- [Quality Warranty]:The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by manufacturer.For any reason you’re not satisfied,you can ask for a replacement or full refund
Frigidaire 5303918301 Garage Kit for Refrigerator
Frigidaire FRIGIDAIRE 5303918301 GARAGE REFRIGERATOR HEATER KIT
From the Manufacturer
Frigidaire 5303918301 Garage Kit for Refrigerator. Works with Frigidaire FFH1767GW, Frigidaire FRS3HR5HW, Frigidaire FRS3R5EMB, Frigidaire FRS6HR5HW, Frigidaire FRS6R5EMB, Frigidaire FRT17B3AW, Frigidaire FRT18IS6CB. Genuine Replacement Part.
Electrolux 5303918301 Refrigerator Garage Heater Kit
This is an authorized aftermarket product. Fits with various Electrolux brand models. It has a oem part # 5303918301.
Heating and Cooling Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL for everything from homebrewing fermentation to seedling heat mats to aquariums and terrariums!
- HEATING AND COOLING options allow for easy connection to heat mats or freezers. Minimum temperature: 0°F Maximum Temperature: 212°F
- STRAIGHTFORWARD DESIGN makes operation a breeze. See your set temperature and your probe temperature with an easy to read screen. Unit includes detailed instructions for operation. Universal outlet ensures ultimate compatibility with any device. 56 inch power cord and probe cord allows for use in any environment or application.
- FLEXIBLE SETTINGS include heating and cooling, delay times, temperature control, and slewing range to prevent rapid cycling. This temperature controller is flexible enough to work for a large variety of applications but simple enough to save you time and money!
- Includes 1x Temperature Controller and 1x Instructions Sheet. Looking for a kit for easy homebrew fermentation temperature control and heating? Check out ours by searching Amazon for B07FW854H3
Unit of Measure: Degrees Fahrenheit
Working voltage range: AC90V-250V ±10% 50/60Hz
Power consumption: ≤3W
Standby Consumption: ≤0.5W
Temperature control range: 0°F~212°F
Measurement error range: ±0.5°F
Power cord length: 54in. Sensor cord length: 56in.
1x Temperature Controller
1x Weekend Brewer Instructions Sheet
Siwdoy WR51X10055 Defrost Heater, WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor and WR50X10068 Defrost Thermostat Compatible with General Electric Hotpoint Refrigerators Replaces WR51X10030 AP3183311
- Package includes 1 PC WR51X10055 refrigerator defrost heater, 1 PC WR55X10025 refrigerator temperature sensor and 1 PC WR50X10068 thermostat.
- WR51X10055 refrigerator defrost heater replaces part numbers: AP3183311, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030. 725 watt rating and high heat capability
- Fits specific General Electric refrigerator models including Hotpoint, RCA and Kenmore.
- Non original aftermarket part. Fits OEM Standards! Guaranteed to Exceed OEM Requirements!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
Jovitec Refrigerator Defrost Replacements, WR51X10055 Defrost Heater, WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor, WR50X10068 Defrost Thermostat Compatible with GE
- You will receive: 1 x refrigerator defrost heater WR51X10055, 1 x refrigerator temperature sensor WR55X10025, 1 x refrigerator defrost thermostat WR50X10068, complete set of refrigerator defrost replacements
- WR51X10055 defrost heater: it can replace for No. WR51X10030, AP3183311, PS303781, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030
- WR55X10025 temperature sensor: it can replace for No. 914093, AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025, WR55X10026, WR55X10027
- WR50X10068 defrost thermostat: it can replace for No. PS1017716, 1170024, AP3884317, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054, WR50X10068, WR50X10074, WR50X10075, WR50X10079
- General replacement: refrigerator replacement parts made of durable material that ensures a long life using, compatible with refrigerator of GE, Kenmore and so on, please check your refrigerator first before ordering
Refrigerator defrost replacements, WR51X10055 defrost heater, WR55X10025 temperature sensor, WR50X10068 defrost thermostat compatible with GE
WR55X10025 temperature sensor:
Replace for: No. 914093, AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025, WR55X10026, WR55X10027.
Function: the aim of sensor is to send the present temperature reading towards the control board.
WR51X10055 defrost heater:
Replace for: No. WR51X10030, AP3183311, PS303781, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030.
Function: this part can prevent the cooling coils of refrigerator from frosting over through getting hot and melting the ice and frost around the coils, for maintaining the inside food as fresh as usual.
WR50X10068 defrost thermostat:
Replace for: No. PS1017716, 1170024, AP3884317, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054, WR50X10068, WR50X10074, WR50X10075, WR50X10079.
Function: this part is equivalent to the effect of fuse, it would shut off and cut off the defrost’s electricity when the temperature reached a degree.
Quantity: 3 pieces
Compatible for: GE and such brands
1 x WR51X10055 defrost heater
1 x WR50X10068 defrost thermostat
1 x WR55X10025 temperature sensor
1. Please refer to the final product.
2. Check all the information before ordering.
3. These are not GE original products, the GE and other related models and brands mentioned are only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
Ultra Durable 5303918301 Garage Heater Kit by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Frigidaire & Kenmore Refrigerators – Replaces AP3722172 PS900213 AH900213
- MODEL NUMBER: 5303918301 Refrigerator Garage Heater Kit
- SAVE TIME AND SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a refrigerator
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Frigidaire, Kenmore) and replaces part numbers: 1037646, AP3722172, PS900213 AH900213
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
5303918301 Refrigerator Garage Heater Kit for Frigidaire Kenmore AP3722172 PS900213 AH900213 by Wadoy
- Replaces part numbers: 5303918301, AP3722172, 1037646, AH900213, EA900213, PS900213.
- Works with Frigidaire FFH1767GW, FRS3HR5HW, FRS3R5EMB, FRS6HR5HW, FRS6R5EMB, FRT17B3AW, FRT18IS6CB.
- Non OEM. Replaces Frigidaire brands including Electrolux, Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Westinghouse and others.
- Designed for top freezer refrigerators placed in garages or basements where the temperature drops as low as 34 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Please check yours and make sure this is compatible with your refrigerator before purchasing the item. Any problem please contact us and we will solve it.
The garage heater kit is installed in the refrigerator section next to the thermostat & defrost timer.
Note: This is not designed to work with side-by-side, counter-depth refrigerators, models with electronic controls, or those made before 2001. Only top freezer refrigerator models can use this heater designed for those put in garages or basements where the temperature drops to 34 degrees Fahrenheit.
Before working on your appliance, make sure that it is unplugged.
Below are step by step instructions on how to install the garage heater kit.
1.Unplug the refrigerator from electrical oulet.
2.Remove 4 screws holding control box to cabinet.
3.Unplug the Molex connector.
4.Remove 2 screws holding defrost timer to control box.
5.Pull back defrost timer.
6.Bend the heater into a U shape.
7.Peel off the paper backing of heater.
8.Align heater holes with defrost timer mounting pegs. Place heater against control box and press down over full surface of heater.
9.Set defrost timer back into position and screw in place.
10.Unplug 2 leads from cold control(Orange and Black wires).
11. Plug orange lead to orange heater lead, then back onto cold control.
12.Plug black lead to blace heater lead, then back to cold control.
13.Reinstall cold control box by first plugging in Molex connector.
14.Screw control box back into refrigerator cabinet using 4 screws you removed ealier.
15.Plug refrigerator into electrical outlet.
Note: Make sure the refrigerator is working properly.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found refrigerator heating kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best refrigerator heating kit: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy