Which Is The Best Pipe Heating Strips
Nowadays, there are so many products of pipe heating strips in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for pipe heating strips in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings pipe heating strips which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
HEATIT HISD 15-feet Pipe Heating Cable with Built-in Thermostat
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
GardenHOME Pipe and Valve (2X6Feet) Heat Cables, 6FeetX2, Black
- SECURED PROTECTION: Protects pipes from 6-8 feet (1. 83-2. 44 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25. 4-38. 1 mm) in diameter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just put our Icebreaker cable along the pipes to keep ice and coldness away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes). Grounded cord and plug.
- ENERGY SAVING THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED: The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL: Reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F.
- DURABLE: Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance.
Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the GardenHOME Pipe Heating Cable 6ft. with Thermostat, designed for preventing water pipes from freezing. This temperature-controlled cable runs along the pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes. The build-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off, while only using five amps of electricity or less, to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters. *Our Pipe Heating Cable & Ice Melting Cable prevents your pipes from major repair costs due to cold weather, snow or frozen water damage. *This quick and easy ice-melting kit is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. *It is winter and Subzero resistant, durable and long lasting due to its unique material composition. This Kit prevents congestions and ice backups. *It is easy to install by using the included mounting hardware. It operates for years without requiring maintenance. HOW IT WORKS It is thermostat controlled. The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38° F and turns it off automatically when the pipe is heated to a temperature of approximately 45° F. APPLICATION AREA Used on pipes in House, Garage, Pipes, Garden, Patio and many more! FEATURES • Pre-assembled for easy installation • Protects pipes from 6-8 feet and up to 1-1. 5 inches in diameter• Use on water-filled plastic and metal pipes only• Economical solution to frozen pipe disasters• Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation ABOUT US GardenHOME stands for highest quality to the lowest price. We give 30-days MONEY BACK PROMISE! If you are not 100% satisfied!
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
HEATIT JHSF 6-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Heat Cable for Pipe Freeze Protection, 12 feet, with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more
- can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK unless it is in a cold environment. We’ve received a couple bad reviews because people ‘tested’ the cable in their warm living room. Eye roll. Please don’t be that guy. The built-in thermostat will NOT TURN THE CABLE ON unless it is in a cold environment. Now for the good news, this kit includes 16 feet of high temperature glass cloth tape for installing your cable. Pipe Freeze Pro is a commercial-grade, self-regulating heat cable which provides years of reliable freeze protection for pipes of all varieties, including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX and more (pipe diameters up to 2”). It may also be used in drains and culverts through the winter months to promote drainage. Don’t buy from companies without a human available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Eat that off shore competitors! Pipe Freeze Pro is jacketed with a commercial-grade fluoropolymer and comes standard with a flame-retardant thermoplastic interior jacket. Our 16 gauge heating wires are 200% thicker than the conductors found in cheap, constant wattage cables like EasyHeat and Frost King. Thicker conductors mean greater heating efficiency, more melting power and long term cable integrity. Pipe Freeze Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of our cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Smart stuff. The stated cable length DOES NOT include an additional 24” unheated cold lead. For example, a 6 foot cable is 6 feet plus 2 feet of unheated cord. Installation is simple. Run Pipe Freeze Pro along the pipe, secure with fiberglass cloth tape (included) every 12 inches and wrap with standard pipe insulation. Read the manual for full instructions, of course.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
3-feet Cold Weather Valve and Water Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat For Pipe Freeze Protection
- Designed for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal supply pipes only. Do not use on drain lines, fuel lines, hoses, empty water pipes, steam lines or gutters. Three year limited warranty. If you have any question about the product, please contact us and we will try our best to help you.
- Quick and easy to install. Minimum pipe length is 3 feet. Cable will be applied straight along the pipe, and will protect pipe from 3/8″ to 1 1/2″ in diameter.
- Save energy. 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug.The build-in thermostat automatically turns the heating cable on below 42.8° F (6° C) and off above 55.4° F (13 ° C).
- UL approved. Durable polyurethane as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Never allow heating cable to touch, acorss , spiral or overlap itself at any point.
- Testing the cable before installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the cable. Wrap a bag of ice around the thermostat. The thermostat will turn the cable on when the temperature below 42.8° F. Wait about 20 minutes. The cable should now feel warm to touch. Then turn it off.
PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (15 Feet)
- NO WRAPPING AROUND PIPE MEANS EASY INSTALL AND LONGER COVERAGE – Other heat tape for water pipes are HARD to wrap and offer LESS coverage. Our pipe wrap heat tape is powerful and easy enough to install in a straight line to keep your pipes from freezing. The indicator light on our heat cable for water pipes lets you know your pipe warmer is on and ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY PLUMBING REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade pipe heater is tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 2. 5” (58mm) in diameter. Our trace cables have a built in heat tape thermostat so you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- OUR HEAT STRIP SAVES MONEY ON ENERGY AND IS ECO-FRIENDLY – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our heat tapes for water pipes environmentally friendly for a low economical footprint. Save money with our electric heat cable by using less energy by powering the self regulating heat trace cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 38° F (3° C) and above 45° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED HEATED PIPE WRAP FOR ALL SEASONS – When it comes to water pipe tape, compromise elsewhere for the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated heat trace for pipes constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Our heat tape with thermostat is approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Our heat trace for pipes are made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. This pipe warmer heating cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Heating tape set-up includes: water pipe heat tape, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our plumbing heat tape plug into a standard 120 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN
What so special about our water pipe heating cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically.
No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBOOK to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS:
Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F
Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable
Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money
Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install
THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Our Phoenix pipe heating cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back.
Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
M-D Building Products 4325 M-D 0 Pipe Heating Cable, 6 Ft L
- This item is a M-D Building Products 4325 6-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat
- Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables
- This product is manufactured in China
- Prevents frozen water pipes to -50°F
- Easy to install just “wrap around” application
- Sensor light shows thermostat is working
- Available in 6 different lengths
- Built in thermostat
This M-D Building Products 6-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat is UL- and CSA-approved and designed to prevent water line freeze up. Ready to install, grounded cord and plug, thermostat controlled, with pilot light. Recommended for use on metal and rigid plastic pipes. Exclusive Press-To-Test button test cable before installing! The built-in thermostat turns cable on at 38 Degree F. Reliable low wattage design uses up to 70% less energy than other cables and protects to -50 Degree F! Wrap around not needed.
JohnnyBui – 1.2m 150W 12V WVO Intake Pipe Injection Line Manifold Heater Silicone Heat Strip Heating System Pipeline Thawing Heating Belt
- 100% Brand new and High quality.
- General tools include: Hand Tools, Power Tools, Abrasive Tools, Tool Parts, Garden Tools, Machine Tools & Accessories, Woodworking Machinery, Home Improvement, Bathroom Fixture, Electrical Equipment & Supplies, Kitchen Fixture, Painting Supplies & Wall Treatments, Bathroom & Kitchen Fixtures, Kitchen Faucets, Industry Tools, Machine Tools & Accessories, Lights & Lighting.
- Excellent quality, fast delivery, simple after-sales. We make every effort to provide customers with satisfactory service.
- 90% conventional orders will be delivered within 15-25 days.
- Please note that the products are only offered by JohnnyBui brand. Other sales people is not reliable.
Specifications: Material: Silicone Color: Orange Power: 150W Voltage: 12V Waterproof: IP65 Thickness: 1.5mm (appr.) Lead Wire Length: 50cm / 19.69'' (appr.) Size:
(W) 1200x12mm / 47.24''x0.47''(appr.) Features: Versatile and may be used in many other applications. A must for your engine
(s) running on WVO,SVO, or Bio-diesel. Offers easy and neat . Package Included: 1 Pcs Silicone Heater Strip
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found pipe heating strips for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best pipe heating strips: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy