The 4 Best Orbit Cooling Mist
Nowadays, there are so many products of orbit cooling mist in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for orbit cooling mist in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings orbit cooling mist which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Orbit 30068 Basic 3/8-in. Preassembled Mist Expansion Kit
- Requires a Basic Preassembled Mist Cooling Kit
- Preassembled Flexible Tubing consists of 10-ft. of mist line, creating another 10-ft. of linear mist cooling (20 sq ft of mist area.)
- Preassembled for easy installation
- UV resistant 3/8-in. flexible tubing
- For outdoor use with cold water only
Orbit 20066 Portable 1/4-Inch Outdoor Mist Cooling System
The Orbit 30060 Arizona Outdoor Misting System Basic Cooling Set is 10-feet of preassembled, ready-to-use, flexible misting line to help cool surrounding air temperature up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
Orbit 30060 – Arizona 3/8" Misting System for Outdoor Cooling
- BEAT THE HEAT: The Orbit Misting System will decrease the temperature on your outdoor patio up to 20° F. You will beat the heat this summer and cool off with this awesome misting system.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: This patio misting system can be assembled and having you enjoying your backyard in just minutes. It will attach to virtually any standard garden hose. No special tools are required.
- STORAGE AND MAINTENANCE: If you live in an area that will see freezing temperatures be sure to drain your Orbit Mist Cooling System before winter sets in. It is recommended that you clean your nozzles once a year.
- KIT CONTENTS: This outdoor misting system comes with 20 feet of 3/8 inch Preassembled Flexible UV resistant Mist Tubing, (5) Brass Misting Nozzles, (10) Hanging Clamps, (1) Hose Washer and (1) Brass Automatic Drain Valve.
- Packaging and Model Number may vary.
Orbit 30060 Arizona Outdoor Misting System Basic 3/8-Inch Cooling Set
Basic 10’ Preassembled Mist Cooling System
The Basic 10 feet Preassembled Mist Cooling System is 10’ of preassembled, ready-to-use, flexible misting line to help cool surrounding air temperature up to 20 degree F. This kit easily expands up to 50 feet with addition of the 3/8 inch Basic Extension Outdoor Mist Cooling System.
Product Benefits and Warnings
Preassembled Flexible Tubing consists of 10 feet of feed line connected to 10 feet of mist line, creating 10′ of linear mist cooling (20 sq ft of mist area. ) Expandable up to 25 nozzles with appropriate pressure. That’s another 50′ of mist cooling! Great for cooling your outdoor living areas. Ready to install right out of the box! Preassembled fittings made installation a snap. Reduces temperatures up to 20 degree F. Connects to standard outdoor faucet. UV resistant tubing. For outdoor use with cold water only. Do not use product with a booster pump. Do not use in freezing temperatures.
If you’re looking for an easy way to cool your outdoor living space, Orbit’s Preassembled Mist Cooling Kit is a great solution. Ready to install right out of the box so you can begin cooling temperatures up to 20°!
This kit includes a (20 feet) of 3/8 inch Preassembled Flexible Tubing, (5) Brass Misting Nozzles, (10) Hanging Clamps, (1) Hose Washer, (1) Brass Automatic Drain Valve
Now it’s time to mount your mist kit. Begin by placing one of the hanging clamps over the mist line. Hammer the clamp into the supporting structure. Continue by placing a clamp about 3″ from each nozzle on both sides and hammering it into place. Pull the tubing slightly as you apply each clamp to avoid sagging in the mist line.
Flush and Install Nozzles
Since the fittings are preassembled, your first step will be to flush out the line. Connect the T filter it to culinary water using a standard garden hose or outdoor faucet then connect the feed line to the T Filter. This will protect your nozzles from clogging by filtering solid sediments before they pass through to the mist line. Turn on the water to flush out any dirt or debris. When the line is clear of debris, turn off the water and screw the nozzles into the fittings. In the last fitting screw in the automatic drain valve.
Storage and Maintenance
To maintain drain kit before freezing temperatures and clean your nozzles once a year with Orbit’s Mist Nozzle Cleaner. Your installation is now complete! Now it’s time to turn on the water and enjoy the cool comfort of your outdoor space. For more information or for similar products, visit us at orbitonline. com.
Pressurize and Inspect
When the nozzles and automatic drain valve are in place; turn the water on. Once the line is pressurized and misting, inspect each fitting to ensure the nozzle is installed correctly. If a nozzle is leaking, turn of water, and then hand tighten nozzle.
Orbit 10112H PVC Split Section with Mist Nozzle 1/2"
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found orbit cooling mist for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best orbit cooling mist: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy