The 10 Best Ninja Inferno Hdmi
Nowadays, there are so many products of ninja inferno hdmi in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for ninja inferno hdmi in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ninja inferno hdmi which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
48,678 Reviews Scanned
Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor with Atomos Power Kit for Shogun/Ninja Inferno & Flame
- Atomos Ninja V 5″ Touchscreen Recording Monitor – Power Supply – Master Caddy II – Atomos 4 Year Limited Warranty (1 Year + 3 Year with Product Registration) – Atomos Power Kit Includes 2x 5200mAh Battery, 1x Fast charger, 1x Power Supply
- Size: 5″
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- PPI: 427
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 native
A stealthy, 5″, 4Kp60 10bit HDR daylight viewable 1000nit portable monitor/recorder. Perfect for Mirrorless, DSLRs and Gaming. Record like a Ninja! Record up to 4Kp60 10-bit HDR video direct from your camera’s sensor, over HDMI 2.0. Store edit-ready ProRes or DNxHR on affordable SSD drives and bypass your cameras internal compression and record time limits. A tiny 1TB AtomX SSDmini will give you 2.5 hrs of 4K recording. The SSD… made Mini! The new AtomX SSDmini is a little over 1/4 inch tall and 3″ long. It is also 20% shorter than traditional SSDs, yet keeps the standard SATA III connector. It is backward compatible with previous Atomos drives by adding a clever extension handle. These tiny, slimline SSDs are a true innovation and our close drive partners Angelbird, G-technology and Sony are all making custom versions for your Ninja! Small Monitor made perfect The stunningly bright 5.2″ 10-bit HDR monitor has an astounding 1,000 nits of output. It’s a sleek 1″ (2.5cm) aluminum body, is crafted for maximum durability, weighs in at just 11oz and attaches to any camera rig easily. HDR/SDR perfection every time The Ninja screen displays a stunning 10+ stops of dynamic range in realtime from Log/ PQ/HLG signals. Clearly see your images in daylight on the near edge-to-edge anti-reflection screen. The display can be calibrated for perfect color accuracy every time, with playout to HDR or SDR TV sets
Atomos Ninja Inferno 7 In. 4K HDMI Recording Monitor
7.1″ calibrated 1500nit 10-bit Monitor and review in Rec709 or HDR 4K60p 10-bit Pro-Res and DNxHR Monitor and record up to 8ch of embedded HDMI 2.0 24bit digital audio High bright 1500nit screen at almost 4 times the brightness 10+ stops dynamic range 1920 x 1200 resolution
Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor with Power Bundle & Accessory Kit – Includes: 2x Extended Life NP-F975 Batteries with Charger, Action Grip Stabilizer, Rotating Monitor Mount & MORE
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- 10-Bit Exterior Viewable Monitor
- 4K HDMI Input
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
- AtomHDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- 1000 cd/m² Brightness
- Records to Mini SSDs
- Supports a Variety of Log Formats
- Single Sony L-Series Battery Slot
The Atomos Ninja V 5″ 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is a 5″ on-camera monitor/recorder that records and plays back DCI 4K, UHD 4K, and HD video from purpose-built mini-SSDs. It features a 10-bit FRC IPS screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m², which makes it suitable for use in both exterior and interior conditions. The AtomHDR display technology allows you to accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out looking images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. The monitor supports popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras. The settings only affect viewing, with recorded video remaining unaltered.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V features an aluminum chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, and focus assist tools, as well as anamorphic de-squeeze. A power supply and SSD Caddy are included with the unit.
Atomos Ninja Inferno 7" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor – With Atomos Power Kit
- Atomos Ninja Inferno – Power Adapter – 1x Master Caddy II – Travel Case – Atomos 1 Year Warranty (3 Year with Registration) – Atomos Power Kit
- Touchscreen: Size: 7.1″ Resolution: 1920 x 1200 PPI: 325 Aspect ratio: 16:9 native Color Gamut: REC709 HDTV Look up table (LUT) support: 3D LUT (.cube file format) Anamorphic de-squeeze: 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x, Panasonic 8:3 Technology: SuperAtom IPS panel (capacitive touch), calibration to Rec.709 with optional calibration unit
- HDR: AtomHDR: Yes
- HDR: Supported Log Formats: Sony SLog2 / SLog3, Canon CLog / CLog 2, Arri Log C, Panasonic Vlog, JVC JLog, Red LogFilm
- HDR: Supported Gamuts: Sony SGamut / SGamut3 / SGamut3.cine Canon Cinema / BT2020 / DCI P3 / DCI P3+ Panasonic V Gamut Arri Alexa Wide Gamut
Ninja Inferno – Unleash the Power of the GH5 ATOM HDR Monitor Log in HDR on a calibrated screen; AtomHDR delivers 10 stops of dynamic range to match 10-bit camera LOG footage, revealing detail in highlights & shadows usually clipped on Professional GH5 Workflow ProRes 4K 60P 422 10-Bit Avid DNxHR Connect to HDMI sources Files ready to edit on MAC and PC Grading reference for HDR/SDR 4K 60P Record 4K 60p Apple ProRes or DNxHR; Record and play out pristine Apple ProRes/DNxHR in 4K resolution, 10-bit 4:2:2 color accuracy and 24/25/30/50/60p frame rates. XLR Audio XLR Audio; Use an optional XLR breakout cable with 48V phantom power to connect & power external microphones for balanced analogue audio. 7″ High Bright 1500 nit Daylight viewable 1500nit screen; The high resolution 7″ calibrated monitor, boasts 1500nit brightness which makes it perfect for hood-free outdoor monitoring. HDMI Record & Monitor over HDMI; HDMI 2.0 in/out for connection from HDMI sources such as the latest 4K 60p HDR Log cameras and for play out to HDR & Rec709 monitors. HDR In/Out Instant playback to HDR monitors; Playout HDR as PQ or HLG to larger HDR compatible screens or feed HDR in as a PQ or HLG signal for mobile HDR grading
Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor with Accessory Bundle
- Records and plays back 4K DCI, UHD, and HD video with up to 4Kp60 10-bit HDR recording directly from camera sensors over HDMI 2.0
- 10bit HDR daylight viewable 1000nit portable monitor, Perfect for Mirrorless, DSLRs, and Gaming
- New and innovative AtomX SSDmini – tiny, slimline SSD is 20% shorter than traditional SSDs, yet keeps the standard SATA III connector
- AtomHDR technology for accurate monitoring, Records as edit-ready 10-bit, 4:2:2 Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR
- Perfect accessories included in the Photo Savings Value Bundle with 2 HDMI cables and more
The Atomos Ninja V 5” 4K Recording Monitor is the perfect on-camera monitoring and recording solution. The portable monitor provides a 5″ IPS daylight viewable LCD screen, 1000 cd/m² brightness, and a 4K HDMI input. With AtomHDR technology, the Ninja V displays 10 stops of dynamic range for accurate monitoring of HDR Log footage. Popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras are supported, and HDR signal management functions allow for converting LOG signals to the PQ standard for compatibility with HDR equipment.
The Ninja V records up to 4Kp60 10-bit HDR video directly from the camera’s sensor over HDMI 2.0. For a simple yet advanced recording and editing experience, the Ninja Inferno records to mini SSDs as 10-bit, 4:2:2 Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR codecs. A sleek aluminum chassis provides the ultimate protection and the 3.5mm Line In/Mic In port can be used for adding external audio. The Ninja V features a single Sony L-series battery slot and allows for bidirectional high-speed video, audio, and power expansion. The Ninja V ships with a power supply and SSD Caddy.
- Mini Ball Head w/ 1/4-20″ & 3/8″ threaded base, 360-degree swivel, and 90-degree tilting
- 2x 6ft HDMI Cable
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Atomos Ninja Inferno 7" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor with Headphones and Accessory Bundle
- 10+ stops dynamic range, 1500nit brightness, and 10-bit FRC processing for monitoring HDR Log with vivid, natural colors
- Recording and monitoring over HDMI, Presets for log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras
- UHD 4K up to 60p and 1080p up to 120 fps recording to 2.5″ SSD/HDD Media as 10-bit, 4:2:2 Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR codecs
- Dual Sony L-Series type battery slots, built-in armor with silicone-covered corners
- Enjoy high-quality audio for monitoring with the Over-Ear Headphones included in the Photo Savings Accessory Kit with more value accessories
The Atomos Ninja Inferno is a 7” 4K HDMI recording monitor designed for cameras and camcorders that output uncompressed video over HDMI. The monitor provides 1920×1200 resolution, 1500 cd/m² brightness, and a 4K HDMI input. With 10-bit FRC processing and AtomHDR technology, the Ninja Inferno displays 10 stops of dynamic range for accurate monitoring of HDR Log footage. In High Bright mode, the monitor also supports Rec. 709 viewing, and HDR signal management functions allow for converting LOG signals to the PQ standard for compatibility with HDR equipment.
The Ninja Inferno supports UHD 4K recording up to 60 fps, as well as 1080p recording up to 120 fps. For a simple yet advanced recording and editing experience, the Ninja Inferno records to 2.5″ SSD/HDD media as 10-bit, 4:2:2 Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR codecs. A built-in armor with silicone-covered corners provides the ultimate protection and an optional XLR breakout cable with 48V phantom power can be used for pro audio recording. The Ninja Inferno features dual Sony L-series battery slots and automatically swaps to the battery with power for non-stop power in the field. The Ninja Inferno ships with a power supply, SSD Caddy, and a travel case.
- Over-Ear Stereo Headphones w/ 35mm drivers and a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- Mini Ball Head w/ 1/4-20″, 3/8″ threaded base, 360-degree swivel, and 90-degree tilting
- 2x 6ft HDMI Cable
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
UCEC Full HDMI to Full HDMI Coiled Cable for Atomos for Ninja Star Recorder(11.8-17.7")
- FULL HDMI CABLE — Full HDMI to Type A HDMI cable, ideal for connecting your HDTVS with HDMI connectors.
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE — The full HDMI adapter coiled cable is extremely flexible and lightweight, easy to apply and carry.
- USEFUL & FUNCTIONAL — High Speed Coiled Cable with Ethernet, Guaranteed 1080p Resolutions, supports 3D and Audio Return Channel.
- GOOD QUALITY — Gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil-and-braid shielding for strength and reliable connectivity.
- LENGTH — The cable is coiled to prevent clutter, but it can extend up to 17.7″.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Blackmagic Design Video Assist HDMI/6G-SDI Recorder
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen LCD
- Records 1080p up to 60 fps
- ProRes 10-Bit, 4:2:2 Encoding
- Focus Peaking & Zebra
- HDMI and 6G-SDI Video Inputs
- Loop-Through Video Outputs
- Can control settings on Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera
- Stores to Single SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
Add professional monitoring and high-quality recording to virtually any camera with the Blackmagic Video Assist. It features a 5″ 1920 x 1080 display to help you frame and focus your shots, and provides 6G-SDI and HDMI inputs for recording the video output from professional and consumer cameras. The Video Assist records 10-bit 4:2:2 video up to 1080p60 to high-speed U1 SDHC/XC memory cards using industry-standard Apple ProRes (HQ, 422, LT, or Proxy) codecs. A touchscreen interface allows you to adjust settings and access monitoring features such as histogram, zebra, focus peaking, audio meters, timecode display, and more. To power the monitor, a 110-240V AC power adapter is included. It also has dual battery slots on the rear that you power the monitor using Canon LP-E6 type batteries.
SMALLRIG Monitor Cage with Sunhood for ATOMOS Shogun Inferno, Ninja Inferno, Shogun Flame, Ninja Flame 7 inches Monitors – 2008
- FOR Atomos MONITOR: SMALLRIG Atmos monitor hood and cage 2008 is specially designed for Atomos (Ninja flame, Shogun flame, Shogun Inferno, Ninja Inferno). It included a monitor cage, a sunhood and a HDMI Clamp
- NOTE: SMALLRIG shogun inferno cage cage doesn’t fit Atomos Shogun and Atomos Ninja Assassin, if you need a cage for Atomos Shogun or Atomos Ninja Assassin monitors, please take a look at SMALLRIG Monitor Cage 1788
- FEATURES: All-around protection and multiple mounting points for Atomos monitors.The back of cage could help the monitor to dissipate heat. The sun hood ports are used to attach sunhood to shelter the monitor from sunlight
- AN-TI OFF: The SMALLRIG monitor cage includes SSD mount lock to prevent SSD from dropping in detachment. So don’t need to worry your SSD will fall off accidentally
- MOUNTING POINT: The monitor cage features NATO rails and 2 cold shoes. Besides, 1/4″ and 3/8″ threaded holes are accessible for SMALLRIG Magic Arm 2065/2066
Atomos Shogun Inferno | 7 Inch Touchscreen Recording Camera Monitor Bundle with SanDisk 240GB Ultra II Internal Solid State Drive + Pearstone 7.5" Articulating Arm
The Atomos Shogun Inferno is a 7″, 1920 x 1200 on-camera recording monitor that combines 4K recording with a 10-bit FRC panel that supports native display of HDR (log) footage as well as high brightness viewing of Rec. 709 footage. It utilizes 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs to support clean output signals at resolutions up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 60 fps, recording it to 2.5″ SSDs using 10-bit, 4:2:2 Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHR codecs. Boot up your computer faster, access data quicker, and reduce energy consumption. It comes with a compatible 250GB 3D SATA III 2.5″ Internal SSD from SanDisk provides faster system boots and helps enable faster gaming and graphics performance compared to a traditional HDD. It has a storage capacity of up to 250GB, is equipped with a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, and fits into your system’s 2.5″ / 7mm drive bay. Plus a Pearstone 7.5″ Articulating Arm is an arm used to mount small displays on prosumer and professional camcorders also with a Anti-Static Screen Cleaning Wipes in 5-pack.
- Atomos Shogun Inferno 7″ 4K HDMI/Quad 3G-SDI/12G-SDI Recording Monitor
- XLR Breakout Cable
- Master Caddy II
- AC Power Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty (3-Year with Product Registration)
- SanDisk 250GB 3D SATA III 2.5″ Internal SSD
- Limited 3-Year Warranty or 100 Terabytes Written
- Pearstone 7.5″ Articulating Arm
- Limited 3-Year Warranty or 100 Terabytes Written
- Vello Anti-Static Screen Cleaning Wipes
- 5 individually-wrapped
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy ninja inferno hdmi, eg:
- What are Top 10 ninja inferno hdmi for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 ninja inferno hdmi to buy?
- What are Top Rated ninja inferno hdmi to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) ninja inferno hdmi?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for ninja inferno hdmi.
- Before deciding to buy any ninja inferno hdmi, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose ninja inferno hdmi and What you should consider when buying the ninja inferno hdmi and Where to Buy or Purchase the ninja inferno hdmi. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 ninja inferno hdmi of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about ninja inferno hdmi.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found ninja inferno hdmi for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best ninja inferno hdmi: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy