Nowadays, there are so many products of laptop windows 7 32 bit in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for laptop windows 7 32 bit in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings laptop windows 7 32 bit which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
This is a Dell Latitude E6420 Touchscreen Notebook computer, featuring Intel Core i5-2520M 2.50Ghz processor, DVD-ROM, 4GB of RAM, and a 128GB Solid State Drive. This machine is fully refurbished and will offer you years of computing, backed by our 90-Day Warranty!
SOLID STATE 120GB SSD Hard Drive for tons of music & movie storage!
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit & Microsoft Office 2007 Preinstalled!
CD/DVD-RW Recorder, Burn and Duplicate CD/DVD’s, Watch DVD Movies
Designed for easy mobile collaboration and enhanced productivity, the Dell Latitude E6510 laptop features advancements in manageability, durability and security that can empower IT while lowering your total cost of ownership. Full-featured design, proven durability.
This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories excluding Pen, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
4th generation Intel Core i5-4300U 1.90 GHz (with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.9GHz) with Intel HD Graphics 4400
5MP and 1080p HD front- and rear-facing cameras – Built-in front- and rear-facing microphones – Stereo speakers with Dolby Audio-enhanced sound
The 12-inch Surface Pro 3 has all the power and performance of a premium laptop in a thin and lightweight design. It features Intel’s Core i5 processor with 256 GB of Solid State Drive Storage. Memory Storage can be expanded with the MicroSD Card Slot. Windows 10 perfectly so you can use all the touch apps and desktop software you need, like Microsoft Office.
Surface Pro 3 is in a category of its own. With a stunning 12″ display in a sleek magnesium frame, Surface Pro 3 has all the power and performance of a laptop in an incredibly lightweight, versatile form. It may just be the ultimate device.*
The power and performance of a laptop
The razor-sharp clarity of the 12″ Full HD Plus screen combined with a multi-position Kickstand, keyboard*, and multiple ports make Surface Pro 3 an exceptional device for getting work done. The 4th generation Intel Core processor gives you the power to run your favorite desktop software like Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop.†
The best of a tablet
Weighing in at 1.76 lbs and only 9.1mm thin with up to 9 hours of battery life#, Surface Pro 3 is the perfect tablet for taking between classes, meetings, and on the road. The bright, responsive touchscreen, speakers with Dolby audio, and two 1080p cameras make video-conferencing or watching movies better than ever.
Runs Windows 8.1 Pro & Office
With Windows 8.1 Pro, you can multitask by running up to three apps side by side. Purchase a 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal and get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook as well as 1TB of OneDrive online storage and 60 world minutes per month of Skype‡.
Great Pen experience
With a Pen that feels like an actual pen, this is the most natural writing experience on a tablet. With the click of the Pen, a blank sheet is available for writing and drawing, even if the device is asleep. Use the Pen to mark up presentations, sign documents, or enjoy art apps.
Surface Pro 3 Type Cover
Work the way you’re used to working with the Type Cover designed for Surface Pro 3.
Get your favorite applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote and get work done virtually anytime, anywhere. Plus 1TB OneDrive online storage.
Surface Pro 3 Docking Station
Transform your ultraportable Surface Pro 3 into a complete desktop workstation in an instant and easily connect to your favorite accessories.
Surface Pro 3#
Windows 8.1 Runs desktop software like browsers, iTunes, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Elements (sold separately).
Windows 8.1 Pro Runs desktop software like browsers, iTunes, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Photoshop (sold separately).
10.8” ClearType Full HD Plus Display Resolution: 1920 x 1280 Aspect ratio: 3:2 Touch: 10-point multi- touch
12”ClearType Full HD Plus Display Resolution: 2160 x 1440 Aspect Ratio: 3:2 Touch: multi-touch
Up to 10 hours of video playback*
Up to 9 hours of web browsing‡
64GB or 128GB**
64GB, 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB**
Quad Core Intel Atom x7 processor 1.6Ghz (2.4Ghz burst speed)
4th Gen Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 processors 4GB or 8GB memory options TPM Chip for enterprise security
Compatible (sold separately)
Limited time offer§ 1-year of Microsoft Office 365 Personal\\ (included) – a $69.99 value – plus OneDrive cloud storage.
Microsoft Office 365 (sold separately)
Dimensions & Weight
10.52 x 7.36 x 0.34 in (267.1 x 187 x 8.7 mm) 1.37 lbs (622 g)
7.93 in x 11.5 in x .36 in (201.3 mm x 292 mm x 9.1 mm) 1.76 lbs (800g)
Network & Wireless
Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Technology
Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Technology
Full-sized USB 3.0 Mini DisplayPort microSD card reader Headset jack Cover port Micro USB charging port
Full-size USB 3.0 Mini DisplayPort microSD card reader Headset jack Cover port
Camera, Video & Audio
3.5 megapixel front-facing camera 8.0 megapixel rear-facing camera with auto-focus Stereo microphones Stereo speakers with Dolby audio
Two 5MP HD cameras, front and rear-facing, with 1080p HD video recording Stereo microphones Stereo speakers with Dolby audio
Windows 8.1 Pro
Dimensions: 7.93 in x 11.5 in x .36 in (201.3 mm x 292 mm x 9.1 mm) Weight: 1.76 lbs (800g) Casing: Magnesium Color: Silver Physical buttons: Volume, Power, Home
Screen: 12” ClearType Full HD Plus display Resolution: 2160 x 1440 Aspect Ratio: 3:2 Touch: multi-touch
Up to 9 hours of battery life#
64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB**
CPU & Wireless
4th Gen Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 processors System memory: 4GB or 8GB memory options TPM Chip for enterprise security Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Technology
Dimensions: 5.39 in (137 mm) x 0.37 in (9.5 mm) Weight: 0.81 ounces (23 grams)
Full-size USB 3.0 microSD card reader Headset jack Mini DisplayPort Cover port
Cameras, Video & Audio
Two 5MP HD cameras, front and rear-facing, with 1080p HD video recording Stereo microphones Stereo speakers with Dolby sound
Surface Pro 3 Surface Pen 36W Power Supply Quick Start Guide Safety and warranty documents
1-year limited hardware warranty
*Keyboard and Office 365 sold separately
†Keyboard, Office 365, and Photoshop sold separately
‡Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. Skype world minutes available in select countries.
§Keyboard and pen sold separately
\\Surface 3: Testing consisted of full battery discharge during video playback. All settings were default except: Wi-Fi was associated with a network and Auto-Brightness disabled. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
#Surface Pro 3: Testing consisted of full battery discharge while Internet browsing over Wi-Fi. Internet browsing was tested browsing 25 popular webpages. All settings were default except: Wi-Fi was associated with a network, auto-brightness disabled, and Bluetooth Radio was turned off. Battery life varies with settings, usage, and other factors.
**System software uses significant storage space; your storage capacity will be less. See surface.com/storage. 1GB = 1 billion bytes.
††Available on Surface 3 with Windows 8.1 purchased prior to December 31, 2015. While supplies last.
***Office activation required within 6 months of Windows activation date.
Amazon.com Return Policy:You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Microsoft seems to always advertise their Surface Pro products towards businesses, IT, artists, and engineers. They forget to mention the great benefit this Surface Pro 3 has for students! I'm going to give 6 reasons why the Surface 3 is great for students, such as myself.
First, a quick about me. I am currently a biochemistry major in college and while taking 20 units last quarter, most days I would have to carry 5 notebooks, occasionally 1-2 textbooks, 1-2 lab notebooks, and my surface RT tablet. In short, my backpack was thick and heavy.
Introduce, the Surface Pro 3, and the 6 reasons why it is absolutely great for students.
1) It can replace your notebooks for note taking. With the new surface pen and larger screen, taking notes is a breeze. Writing on it feels great, though a little slippery, but great nonetheless. Now, I have no need for my 5 notebooks or the many colored pens that I would carry. With Onenote, all my notes are organized and will stay that way. And since it backs up to the cloud, accessing it from anywhere is a great convenience. Having my notes for me to study at any time on my phone ensures I can always have my access to my notes. In short, it organized my school life and made my bag lighter and thinner.
2) It can replace your textbooks. Because of its 12 inch, high resolution, paper-like screen, reading e-book versions of textbooks, as well as PDF's, feels "normal" if that makes sense. The 1.76 pound SP3 greatly reduces the weight of my Physics, O-chem, and Biology textbooks in my backpack. Also, having textbooks on my surface means I’ll never have the scenario where I accidentally leave my textbook at my home/dorm/apartment. Another bonus, the ability to use the Surface Pen to mark up PDF's and textbooks allows for great in-text note taking and editing.
3) It can replace your tablet. Looking at the SP3 as just a tablet, there is one obvious drawback, the lack of the overall amount of apps in the Windows App Store when compared to that of iOS and Android. Note however that you can install desktop applications on the SP3. More on that later. Although the Windows Market is small, it has most of the general apps that people use on tablets (Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, Skype, etc.) For apps like Youtube and Instagram, you can find non-official apps that simulate the official one quite well. There are also a hand full of fun games you can find on the windows market. Many review say it's a ghost town, but it you look around you can find some pretty good apps. All this tablet talk is important to me as a student because there are times, of course, when I don't want to study or have free time. Simple apps can keep me occupied will during gaps between classes, or when I'm at home and want to play a quick game or use Netflix.
4) It can replace your laptop. This is Microsoft's main theme for this product. And in short, it can, given some compromises. It runs full Window's 8.1 Professional so most (if not all) of the desktop applications that can be run on Windows is compatible. This is great if you have specific programs you need to run, or just want to install popular programs like Spotify or Steam. This makes the whole "lack of apps" problem not as significant. Speaking of programs, I like to run Steam for playing games. The SP3 is not a gaming machine by any standard, but on low settings it can run games at a playable frame rate. I have the i5 processer, 8 gigs of RAM, 256 ssd version and it runs smoothly and quickly when running everyday tasks, much like a laptop. Also, the Type Cover Keyboard is greatly improved from the previous generations. If you are going to be typing for long periods of time, it may not be the best for you. But for everything else it works great. The second magnetic strip that attaches to the bezel provides great support. The touchpad is a little small, but once you get used to it that doesn’t become a problem. I suggest trying one out for yourself because everyone is different. Lastly, the new kickstand allows for many angles in which you can position the surface. Again, I suggest testing a surface for yourself. In the end, it’s not exactly like a laptop, but it can do all the things an Ultrabook can.
5) It can simulate a desktop. With a monitor/tv, and Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, this tablet can be connected to a screen and run a dual-screen interface. This is what I do and it makes a huge difference. A larger than 12 inch screen and full keyboard and mouse simulates a desktop feel. Being able to come back to my room and plug in my SP3, and just as easily disconnect the SP3 and leave, makes me ultra-portable and efficient.
6) All of this, and its 1.76 lbs and 0.36 inch thin. Even if you don’t like the SP3, its undeniable that it is a great piece of hardware. Students are always on the move and having a light device like this, that can replace a multitude of things in your backpack, is a real convenience. No more thick textbooks, no more having to carry multiple notebooks, and no more need to carry a laptop and tablet. Less weight, less thickness. From my experience, I can get anywhere from 6-10 hours of battery life. It really depends what you’re doing and what your settings are. The SP3 should be able last the whole day for most student class schedules.
In closing, if you are a student and are looking for something for school, take a look at the SP3. Is it expensive, yes. But it is an incredibly versatile piece of technology that can help to simplify your life. I hope this review helped and thanks for reading! (P.S. Students get a 10% discount when you buy from a Microsoft Store or their online store! Take advantage!)
The entire Surface Pro 3 and 4 product line should be avoided.This could have been a great product, but after less than 18 months the battery has failed.After running the battery report it showed that the full charge capacity of the battery had plummeted from an initial 42,300mWh when tested coming off the manufacturing line, down to 7,200mWh.This means that on a full charge the battery lasts less than an hour.The battery cannot be replaced and you must then send the Surface back to Microsoft which then sends you a refurbished Surface for the low, low price of $500.This is asinine.
Please do your self a favor and do not purchase the Surface Pro product line.Go with ASUS or Lenovo who at least know how to design hardware so that the battery does not fail after less than 18 months, and if the battery does fail it can be easily replaced.I was just starting to come around to Microsoft again when this happened.
Very bad product and product design, worse customer service in that they wanted to charge me $99 to tell me the battery had failed, and then they want me to pay them $500 to fix their poor design.
I really cannot say enough bad things about this experience.I have also found out from other sites that the battery problem with the Surface Pro line has been known for several years and MS can still not bring themselves to fix it for their customers -- soon to be ex customers.
I purchased this unit Nov 2014. In June 2016 my battery has died. To replace the battery, you must trade in your dead tablet and pay Microsoft $500 for a new tablet. Thanks Microsoft. Had I known of this problem, I would not have chosen this computer. Also,to note, warranty period for this machine is 12 months.
Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2015
I have the i5, 256GB HD with 8GB RAM. This Surface Pro 3 is a tablet/laptop crossover. It is a laptop - that is what I bought it for, but it can also be a useful tablet. I have used it for work and play for the last week, and find something new to like every day.
Probably my favorite feature is the speed in which it starts up - wow! From power button to launching apps in less than a minute - probably less, but I am still figuring out Windows 8.1 navigation, so I am slow.
Don't consider buying this tablet without the keyboard - you will want one for heavy typing, unless all you plan to do is surf the web, social media and play games - in which case, save yourself $130 bucks, , but then I would probably also buy a cheaper SP3 as well. The screen keyboard is okay in a pinch, but not conducive to heavy keyboarding. I am using the keyboard now, sitting in my recliner with it in my lap. The entire unit is steady and comfortable. The keys are full size, and have a clicky response I like. The touch pad, which I usually can't stand is bearable, and there are actual left and right "buttons" within the touch pad - I never was a fan of the tapping to select. Way better.
The screen is clear and crisp, and the audio - though not spectacular - is sufficient for my needs. If I want stereo sound, I will connect it to a Bluetooth sound system. The 12" screen is perfect, and converts nicely into a paper style tablet if you are inclined to write with the stylus. The double click button on the stylus launches OneNote without waking the Surface, and is handy when taking quick notes during a meeting.
If you are on the fence about buying because of the Windows 8.1 operating system, I would encourage you to put aside your XP or Win 7 biases and give Win 8.1 a try. Every effort is made to show you how to navigate in what is a very different environment - but sit down and go through the tutorials Microsoft provides - you will be a pro sooner than you might think. Frankly, the system is so fast, with no lag in performance at all so far, that it is worth the mild headache of learning the new system. In a year, people will be complaining that they have to upgrade to Win 10 - wait and see.
I bought the ProCase Premium Folio Cover Case with Stand for MS Surface Pro 3 based on recommendations from reviewers, and it is perfect - I haven't used the tablet stand once, because the case is just as versatile. If you plan to protect your investment, I recommend this cover.
3.0 out of 5 starsI bought a new but I 'm really not sure ...
Reviewed in Canada on June 7, 2015
I bought a new but I 'm really not sure it's new because the box isn't new!. I try to install a program for my work but impossible, the responsable for the program didn't know why because it's the first time he has the problem with my tablet. Some one used my tablet before installed some thing to block my program? I have to wait an expert to search problem!
Display: 11.6" LED HD 1366 x 768 16:9, Ports: HDMI, Headphone/MIC combo, 1 x USB 3.0 + 1 x USB 2.0, 3- in-1 (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
Memory: 2 GB DDR3L RAM, 16GB Solid State Drive
Built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Webcam, 3W Stereo Speaker
The Samsung Chromebook is a new computer that helps you get everyday things done faster and easier. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built-in, and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. The Chromebook comes with leading Google products, like Search, Gmail, YouTube and Hangouts, so you can work, play, and do whatever you want, right out of the box. Chromebooks are a unique class of mobile computing devices designed for Web-based tasks. They run the Google Chrome OS, are perfect for browsing the Web, sending and receiving e-mail, and video chatting with friends and family. You can easily share it with multiple people - everyone gets their own files, apps and settings. And it's simple to use. There's no setup, and your files are automatically backed up in the cloud. At just 2.4 pounds, 0.7 inches thin, and with over 6.5 hours of battery life, the Samsung Chromebook can go anywhere you go. It's built to stay cool, so it doesn't need a fan and runs silently. It has a built-in webcam, and dual band Wi-Fi to make it easy to connect to wireless networks. Chromebooks are designed to use Internet apps to access software that lives primarily on the Web rather than inside the computer itself. You can create documents and spreadsheets and edit photos on a Chromebook using Google apps designed for these purposes, but Chromebooks do not run traditional PC software. Instead of storing your documents, videos and photos on your computer, you save them to Google Drive (Google's cloud-based storage service) and you can access them from anywhere there's an Internet connection. If you know you'll want access to a file or photo offline, you can easily save it to the built-in SSD for offline access. Chromebooks are easy to use, and don’t slow down over time. They have built-in security, so you’re protected against viruses and malware. Chromebooks require almost no setup, so you can go from unboxing to doing in minutes.
STUDY, STREAM, SHARE: Between home, school and work, you need a PC that won't quit. Post, play and stay productive all day with the affordable and portable HP Stream 11
KEEP YOUR PROJECTS SAFE: Experience peace of mind that comes with the most secure Windows ever built with Office, Microsoft Edge, Bing Search, Windows Defender and more
OFFICE 365 FOR ONE YEAR: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
DISPLAY: 11.6-inch diagonal HD AntiGlare WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
73% screen to body ratio
MEMORY: 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (not upgradable)
STORAGE: 32 GB eMMC
LONG BATTERY LIFE: Up to 12 hours (video playback), up to 8 hours and 30 minutes (wireless streaming)
THIN, LIGHT AND PORTABLE (unpackaged): 13.27 inches (W) x 8.90 inches (D) x 0.70 inch (H)
OPERATING SYSTEM AND WARRANTY: Windows 10 Home in S Mode and 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon.com.
Between home, school, and work—your mobile life demands a PC that just doesn’t quit. With long-lasting battery life, the HP Stream does everything your smartphone can’t. Post, play, and stay productive all day with the familiarity of a Windows PC that’s affordable, portable, and incredibly stylish.
- Live your best life on-the-go and in style with a slim, expressive design. With its smooth finish, vertical brushed pattern, and multiple color options, find the HP Stream that perfectly fits your personality. - With an Intel® processor and long-lasting battery life, work all day or binge-watch your favorite shows—all while staying under budget. Plus, stay connected with fast Wi-Fi, plenty of storage options, and all the ports you need. - Everything you love about Windows and more. Now, you’re ready to do what you love confidently with improved performance and a user-friendly interface. - Simply insert an SD or Micro SD card and increase your device’s storage for more movies, photos, and music, or easily access any content you have stored on an existing card. - It’s never been easier to give your device a bigger or second display. With HDMI output you can transmit HD video and sound with just one standard cable. - Easily take this thin and light PC from room to room or on the road. When your PC goes wherever you go, staying productive and entertained has never been easier.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit, eg:
What are Top 10 Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
What is Top 10 Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit to buy?
What are Top Rated Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit to buy on the market?
or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit?…
All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit.
Before deciding to buy any Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
You will know how you should choose Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit and What you should consider when buying the Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit and Where to Buy or Purchase the Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
You could see the top 10 Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Laptop Windows 7 32 Bit.