Which Is The Best Hawaiian Tropic Skin Care Lotion
Nowadays, there are so many products of hawaiian tropic skin care lotion in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for hawaiian tropic skin care lotion in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings hawaiian tropic skin care lotion which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Gel Lotion With Hydrating Aloe And Gel Ribbons, 6 Ounce
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen Face Lotion, Broad-Spectrum Protection, SPF 30, 1.7 Ounces
- UVA/UVB LEVEL PROTECTION : Broad spectrum UVA and UVB coverage keeps your skin looking its best. Available in SPF 30
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation (Recommended as an effective UV sunscreen, Approval # EPC0123 131)
- BARELY THERE FEEL : Silk Hydration Weightless Facial Sunscreen provides a unique breathable formula with a light, air soft texture that feels as if its barely on
- NOURISH & PROTECT : Convenient, easy-to-apply sunscreen bathes skin in air soft sun protection and moisturizes for 12 hours, leaving your skin soft and glowing
- LUXURIOUS FORMULA : Our moisturizing formula is blended with a variety of exotic island botanical
- This sunscreen keeps skin radiant while providing effective sun protection
- LET YOUR SENSES TAKE YOU AWAY : Luxurious tropical scented sunscreen, infused with our classic coconut fragrance and mango fruit extract, provides an authentic island feel no matter where you are
Let the nourishing feel and exotic scents of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration take you away. Our weightless sunscreen is blended with exotic island botanicals and provides breathable, airsoft sun protection that hydrates skin for up to 12 hours. Silk Hydration will leave your skin feeling luxuriously soft while being protected from the sun.
Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Hydrating Body Butter, Exotic Coconut, 8 ounce
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Moisturizing Sun Care After Sun Lotion – Coconut Papaya, 6 Ounce
- Provides 24 Hours Of Luxurious Moisturization With Refreshing Hydrating Ribbons
- Refreshes Sun-Tired Skin With Soothing Aloe Gel
- Contains Silk Protein And Shea Butter To Moisturize Skin, And Aloe For Cooling Benefits
- Silk Hydration Is An Indulgent After Sun Experience That Pampers And Soothes The Skin
- Coconut Papaya Fragrance
Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen Silk Hydration Moisturizing Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Lotion – SPF 30, 6 Ounce
HAWAIIAN Tropic sun protection SPF 30 with hydrating ribbons infused with silk protein and shea butter provides continuous moisture. Luxurious hydrating ribbons keep skin continuously moisturized. Light, tropical fragrance. Sun-sure formula that protects longer compared to ordinary sunscreens. Lightweight feel. Protect, pamper, nourish for beautiful radiant skin.
From the Manufacturer
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration sunscreen pampers your skin like no ordinary sunscreen! The breakthrough dual ribbon formula combines strong protection with luxurious, hydrating silk protein to wrap your skin in continuous moisture and help you maintain luminous skin in the sun. Plus, its light, tropical fragrance stimulates your senses for a completely captivating in-sun experience.
Recommended for daily use by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Lightweight, luxurious hydrating ribbons infused with silk protein pamper and protect skin when in the sun, providing 12-hour moisturization
- Safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Nourishing antioxidants
- Exotic botanicals
- Warm tropical fragrance
- Lightweight feel
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
Avobenzone (3%), Octocrylene (6%), Oxybenzone (4%)
Water, Ethylhexyl Benzoate, Glycerin, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenethyl Benzoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Coco Glucoside, Ceteth 10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Paraffin, Silk Amino Acids, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Colocasia Antiquorum Root Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia (Plumeria) Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.
Apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under six months: Ask a doctor.
Find Your SPF
|Skin Complexion||Sun’s Effect on the Skin||Recommended SPF|
|Very Fair||Always burns easily; never tans||30 – 50+|
|Fair||Always burns easily; tans minimally||30 – 50+|
|Light||Burns moderately; tans eventually||15 – 30|
|Medium||Burns minimally; always tans well||6 – 15|
|Dark||Rarely burns; tans readily||2 – 10|
|Very Dark||Never burns; becomes deeply pigmented||2 – 10|
Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion
What is the difference between UVA and UVB rays?
According to the Skin Cancer Foundation UVA is long wavelength (320-400 nm) UV and accounts for up to 95 percent of the solar UV radiation reaching the Earth’s surface. It can penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and has for years been thought to play a major part in skin aging and wrinkling. Importantly, recent studies strongly suggest that it may also initiate and exacerbate the development of skin cancers. UVA rays are present during all daylight hours and throughout the winter months. Although UVA rays are less intense than short wavelengths, (UVB) they are present all year round and depending upon the time of the year, can be 30 to 50 times more prevalent than UVB rays. Furthermore, UVA radiation can penetrate glass and clouds. Thus we are exposed to large doses of UVA throughout our lifetime.
UVB is the middle range of UV with wavelengths between 290-320 nm. It is very biologically active and is responsible for burning, tanning, acceleration of skin aging and plays a very key role in the development of skin cancer. The intensity of UVB varies by season, location and time of day. The most significant amount of UVB hits the U.S. between 10am and 4pm between April and October. UVB rays penetrate glass.
What is SPF?
SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor. This is a multiplier that tells you how much longer you can remain in the sun without a burn when wearing a sunscreen. For instance, if you can usually tolerate the sun for 10 minutes without a burn, an SPF 15 will provide you with 15 times that, or 150 minutes of protection without burning.
Remember to take care of your skin in the sun with these sun facts
- Sun protection keeps your skin looking its best – the harmful effects of UV rays build up over time. Make sun care a part of your daily routine.
- Your face requires about a teaspoon of sunscreen for the best coverage, while your arms and legs require about a tablespoon. Adjust accordingly for the torso. For maximum protection, wait for it to soak in (15 to 30 minutes) before indulging in the sun.
- Sweating, swimming, and towel drying can remove sunscreen from your skin’s surface, so be sure to reapply and lather up when needed, at least every two hours
- If you are looking for a glow, make sure it’s a healthy one. Start by using a high SPF to build color slowly and safely.
- The sun is strongest between the hours of 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, so be extra sure to protect yourself during these hours.
- The sun’s rays are more intense in tropical and semi-tropical locations because exposure becomes more direct as you get closer to the equator. Intensity is also increased in higher elevations where the atmosphere is thinner. Extra protection for skin and eyes is necessary in both cases. Choose a higher SPF in these geographical locations.
- UVB rays are stronger in the summer. Choose a higher SPF during those months. UVA remains more or less constant throughout the year.
- Surfaces such as water, sand, snow, and pavement all reflect and intensify exposure. Because of this you can still get burned even when wearing a hat or sitting in the shade.
- Wear sunscreen even on cloudy or hazy days. UV rays can penetrate these atmospheric conditions and cause sunburn.
- You can cut down on the overall exposure received by spending intermittent periods of time in the shade.
- Many medications, including certain antibiotics, heart and blood pressure medicines, antihistamines, and antidepressants, can cause photosensitive reactions when the user is exposed to sunlight. This can result in an unusual “sunburn,” or a rash or other allergic-type reaction to the skin. Individual sensitivities vary widely and may not happen to every user, every time. Consult your physician or pharmacist before sun exposure when using ANY medication.
- Some fragrances can cause photosensitive reactions wherever they are applied to the skin. Examples of these are bergamot, citron, lavender, sandalwood, and musk.
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Gel Lotion With Hydrating Aloe And Gel Ribbons, TSA Approved Size, 2 Ounce
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless after sun is a moisturizing after sun with lotion and gel ribbons that feels as if it is barely on.
Hawaiian Tropic Hawaiian Tropic Ultra Radiance Sun Care After Sun Lotion, 8 Ounce
- REEF SAFE Sunscreen, made without oxybenzone and octinoxate
- MOISTURIZING: Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance After Sun Lotion soothes, softens and leaves your skin radiant
- SOFT SKIN: Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance After Sun Lotion has an ultra-conditioning formula, blended with shea butter complex and mango fruit extract
- WONDERFUL SCENT: Infused with a luscious Island Mango fragrance
- EXTENDS YOUR TAN: After Sun Lotion makes sure your skin is hydrated and helps to extend the life of your tan
- PERFECT COMPLIMENT to your favorite Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreens
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Sun Care After Sun Lotion – Offering you an After Sun moisturizer that soothes, softens and leaves you skin radiant.
Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lime Coolada 16 Ounce (473ml)
Enriched With Shea And Cocoa Butters Made With Exotic Island Botanicals Contains Soothing Aloe Vera Fresh Lime Coolada Scent Leaves Skin Feeling Soft
Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer 16 oz (Pack of 3)
Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer 16 oz
Lime Coolada Lotion indulges and moisturizes. Lime Coolada Lotion will keep your skin looking and feeling great after being in the sun.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found hawaiian tropic skin care lotion for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best hawaiian tropic skin care lotion: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy