Best Electric Convection Oven Range
Nowadays, there are so many products of electric convection oven range in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for electric convection oven range in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings electric convection oven range which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cosmo DFR304 30 in Slide-In Free-standing Dual Fuel Range | Pro-Style 4 Sealed Burner Gas Rangetop , 3.9 cu. ft. Electric Convection Oven and Stove Cast Iron Grate Wok Attachment – Stainless Steel
- Transform your kitchen from ordinary to refined with a Cosmo Duel Fuel Range. 3.9 cu. ft. Electric Oven with Turbo True European Convection. 4 Oven Functions including: Turbo Bake, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake
- 7550 Watts Combined Heating Elements provide more power for various cooking needs. 3200 Watt Circular Oven Element for fast even cooking, 2850 Watt Broil Element for grilling or browning food and 1500 Watt Bake Element for slow and steady cooking
- 4 Italian Made Burners: 18, 000 BTU, 13, 000 BTU, 8, 500 BTU and 4, 200 BTU. High Performance Gas Burners 18, 000 BTU to 4, 200 BTU which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces
- Built to Last: Range is Constructed with Industrial Grade Corrosion Resistant 304 Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel straight handle bar and solid metal, nickel finished knobs offer a professional experience for any type of cooking. Cavity cooling oven ventilation system provides safer appliance operation
- Sold by Premium Appliances with 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Parts and Labor
- Natural Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven
- Installation Kit, Wok Grate Attachment
Chef-inspired dinners are now possible in the comfort of your home when you fire up Cosmo’s COS-DFR304 Dual Fuel Range. Our new Pro-Style Range features 4 Italian made gas burners that include a rapid sealed burner that produces up to 18, 000 BTU for more cooking power. This impressive 30 in. 3.9 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range boasts a premium Oven System with Turbo True European Convection ensuring more consistent and delicious results. Four special oven functions provide just the right cooking environment for all your favorite dishes. This product comes with 2-years for parts and labor warranty. Larger 4.5 cu. ft. capacity model available.
Verona VEFSEE365SS 36" Electric Range with 4 cu. ft. European Convection Oven Black Ceramic Glass Cooktop 5 Burners Dual Center Element Chrome Knobs and Handle: Stainless Steel
- Made in Italy- Black Ceramic Glass Cooktop 304 Stainless Steel
- Multi Function European Convection Oven, Storage Drawer, Racks 2
- EZ Clean Porcelain Oven Surface,Primary Oven Capacity 4 cu.ft. Oven Width: 29.875″ Oven Depth: 16.5″ Oven Height: 13.75″
- Dimensions Width: 35.875″ Height: 35.375″ Depth: 24″ Exterior Width: 36″ Included Backguard 2″
- 120/240 Volts Amps:50A – 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
VEFSEE365SS Finish: Stainless Steel Features: -5 Elements. -Convection oven. -Full width storage drawer. -Digital clock and timer. -Comes with gloss top. Product Type: -Free-standing. Control Type: -Knobs. Accessories Included: -Backsplash. Number of Ovens: -Single oven. Fuel Type: -Electric. Convection Oven: -Yes. Cooktop Surface: -Smoothtop. Number of Burners: -5. Primary Material: -Steel. Oven Capacity: -4 Cubic Feet. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -37″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -35.88″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -24″. Overall Product Weight: -250 lbs.
Frigidaire FFEF3054TS 30 Inch Electric Freestanding Range with 5 Elements, Smoothtop Cooktop, 5.3 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in Stainless Steel
5.3 Cu. Ft Self Cleaning Oven 5 Elements / 6″ – 12″ / 100 – 3000 Watts Even Baking Technology / Keep Warm Zone Dimensions (WHD): 30 x 47.8 x 28.4″
Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16″ pizzas
- Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
GE JBS60DKBB Electric Smoothtop Range Oven
5.3 cu. ft. Free-Standing Electric Range in a flawless black finish features Digital Temperature Display along with electronic touch pad and burner controlling knobs. A Power Boil dual-choice burner with 9 in. and 6 in. capability lets you match the element size to various pan sizes for more cooktop flexibility. The black ceramic glass 5-burner cooktop easily wipes clean.
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13″ pizza. Dimensions : 15.75 x 18.50 x 11 inches
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
The Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro with light and slow cook setting is the first oven with Element IQ that controls heating elements to suit whatever you are cooking with 10 preset functions. Slow Cook Function will automatically switch to Keep Warm for up to 2 hours and can be set at ‘HI’ 2-8 hours, or ‘LO’ for 4-10 hours. Key features comprise of a timer with auto shut-off and alert, temperature conversion & frozen food functions, a color changing LCD, and a magnetic auto-eject rack. Accessories included with your oven are a 12″ x 12″ enamel baking pan, a 12″ x 12″ enamel broiling rack, and a 13″ non-stick pizza pan. The 0.8 cubic foot interior allows for a 6-slice toast capacity, and as a guide, can accommodate most 3.5 quart Dutch oven vessels with lid, and 5 quart vessels with foil lid. Voltage – 110-120 volts , Power – 1800 watts.
Luby GH55-H Toaster Oven 55 L White
- Size matters: the extra large 55 liters interior makes room for toasting 16 slices of bread, baking a 12-inch pizza, roasting a 20-lb turkey, a family cake or a nice tenderloin and comfortably fit 24 cup muffin trays. The interior Dimension is L16. 85*W15. 55*H12. 2 in.
- Separate temperature Selector: separate and precise temperature control for upper and lower racks, allows you to set two temperatures for different foods at a time, provides maximum cooking flexibility.
- Simply control & 60-minute timer: Set the temperature and timer to your exact specifications using the easy-to-turn knobs. The auto shutoff and signal bell give you peace of mind that your food won’t overcook once the time is up.
- Even toast technology: convection heating tube circulates warm air throughout the oven, puts heat exactly where it’s needed. Perfect for baking pizzas, chips, cookies, air frying favorites like French fries, broiling fish, toasting bread, grilling bacon and keeping food warm, just about everything!
- Removable crumb tray: does not need a piece of tinfoil to protect from spills or crumbs because the stainless steels makes it so very easy to clean! The tray can be pulled completely out and just rinsed or wiped off with a damp cloth.
- French door designed: single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience And features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking.
Luby extra large 55L French door convection toaster oven, silver front black housing, Stainless steel Dimension: 22’’*18’’14’’power indicator light Accessories include: bake tray(1pc), wire rack(1pc), tray handle(1pc)4 stages switch heating selection: off/upper heating/lower heating/upper & lower heating
Cosmo DFR486G 48 in Free-standing Dual Fuel Range | 6 Sealed Burner Rangetop, Double Convection Oven with Light, Cast-Iron Grate Stovetop/Griddle, Metal Stove Heat Control, Stainless Steel
- Experience quality with our large luxurious Range. Homeowners and builders trust Cosmo for their low price and unmatched quality. Modern European design blends seamlessly with other stainless steel kitchen appliances for modern home makeovers. Constructed of corrosion resistant 304 grade stainless steel, full metal nickel finished knobs and matching stainless steel oven door handle.
- Double Oven Dual Fuel Range with 6 sealed Italian made burners and griddle: 2 x 18,000 BTU Dual Ring Burner, 1x 13,000 BTU Rapid Burner, 13,000 BTU Griddle, 2 x 8,500 BTU and 4,200 BTU
- high performance gas burners which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces.
- 48 in. Range Features Double Electric Ovens: 3.97 cu. ft. and 1.87 cu. ft. capacity. Large oven features Turbo True European Convection. A technology that uses a dual fan assisted circular heating element designed to heat evenly around the food, allowing food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a standard oven.
- Hidden baking element is out of sight for safer cooking and easier cleanup in the oven. 2-year limited parts and labor warranty
- trust our double oven dual fuel range to deliver years of trouble-free use. Product Dimensions: 48 x 27.5 x (36 – 38.5 Adjustable Height). Requirements: 208V/ 29 A , 240V / 33 A, 4 Prong Plug, Natural Gas
Discover a new world of cooking with luxurious and powerful Cosmo’s DFR486G. This Dual Fuel Range with double electric oven is made with performance in mind. Its 6 sealed burners and griddle deliver the perfect amount of heat for any type of cooking: 18,000 BTU Dual Ring Burner (x2), 13,000 BTU Rapid Burner(x1), 8,500 BTU Semi- Rapid Burner(x2) and 4,200 BTU Auxiliary (x1) and a 13,000 BTU / Griddle. The Convection Oven precisely controls heat and airflow for perfectly cooked meals and a second smaller oven is particularly useful when cooking multiple courses at the same time. You can conquer complex meals like the juiciest roasts to the sweetest desserts in less time with four oven functions. Made to last, this Dual Fuel Range is constructed with industrial grade stainless steel and will remain dependable for years to come.
Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven, Stainless Steel (TSSTTVDGXL-SHP)
- Countertop convection oven features convection technology for fast, even heating
- Digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
- Large interior fits 2 take-and-bake pizzas, a family-sized chicken, or 18 slices of bread
- Easy-clean interior and 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature
- Includes 2 oven racks, a baking pan, and an integrated broiling rack
Cook with the convenience of an oven on your countertop using the Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven. Perfect for the holidays when you need extra oven space or just for cooking dinner quickly on a weeknight, this large countertop convection oven uses convection technology to distribute heat evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven’s generously sized interior offers enough space to accommodate two large take-and-bake pizzas, a family-sized chicken, a roast, or 18 slices of bread. Its two adjustable racks can be placed in two positions, allowing you to customize the space whether you’re cooking a tall roast or baking chocolate chip cookies. An energy-efficient alternative to turning on the full-size oven, this convection oven uses 50 percent less energy and offers digital settings, including bake, broil, toast, pizza, and defrost options, to take the guesswork out of cooking. A 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature lets you know with a bell when your food is ready. The Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven includes a baking pan and an integrated broiling rack. Oven shuts off when the timer beeps
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found electric convection oven range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best electric convection oven range: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy