The 8 Best Dc Deckbuilding Game Rebirth
Nowadays, there are so many products of dc deck-building game: rebirth in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for dc deck-building game: rebirth in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dc deck-building game: rebirth which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
46,448 Reviews Scanned
DC Comics DBG: Rebirth
- Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman return alongside The Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman in this new and different DC Deck-Building Game release.
- Rounding out the roster of the Rebirth Justice League are not one, but two new Green Lanterns: Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz. All 8 have a Mighty Meeples wooden figure that comes in the box! Move your Super Hero around a cityscape that changes every time you play.
- Compete for bragging rights against your fellow Super Heroes or work together as a team to defeat the Super-Villains before the Threat Meter maxes out.
- In competitive play, Villains you defeat still earn you Victory Points and they go under your Super Hero. You can even use them to bribe your rivals for various favors!
Batman, Superman, and wonder Woman return alongside the flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman in this new and different DC deck-building game release. Rounding out the roster of the rebirth Justice League are not one, but two new green lanterns: Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz. All 8 have a mighty Meeples wooden figure that comes in the box! Move your Super hero around a cityscape that changes every time you play. The city locations act like a board and give a sense of space to the game. Stop villains from getting to key locations or they’ll unleash havoc! Compete for bragging rights against your fellow Super heroes or work together as a team to defeat the Super-Villains before the threat meter maxes out. That’s right: the game features both competitive and cooperative modes right from the start! Either way you play, villains don’t go into Your deck when defeated, but instead Grant a one-time reward. In competitive play, villains you defeat still earn you victory points and they go under your Super hero. You can even use them to bribe your rivals for various favors! Key selling points: Includes 8 Super hero mighty Meeples wooden figures, introduces movement and assist cards with range, competitive and cooperative gameplay modes, compatible with other DC deck-building game and Cerberus engine games, promo card featured in first printing only! Order early to make sure your customers get it!
Cyrptozoic Entertainment DC Deck-Building Game: Teen Titans
Teen Titans Go! You’ve played with the old guard. Now play as the youthful up-and-comers. Play as Raven, Beast Boy, Wonder Girl, Red Robin and more. The Teen Titans are all about proving themselves, and with this set you can save your best cards for when you really need them. When you’re ready, unleash everything you’ve got and the results will be spectacular. The big new focus of the set revolves around Ongoing abilities: Cards that stay in play until you need them. Every time you put an Ongoing card into play, it essentially gives you an extra card to utilize on a future turn. Previously, only Locations and a couple of other cards could ever stay in play. Now every card type at every power level has multiple different cards with Ongoing. Sometimes they help you every turn. But mostly they stay in play until you choose to discard them for their mighty effects. If you can build up several Ongoing cards, unleash as many as you need to take down the Super-Villains! This set also pays attention to the different card types you have in play. Playing cards from your hand puts cards into play as usual. But with Ongoing cards out there, you often have several card types in play already. Such synergy!
Cryptozoic Entertainment DC Deck-Building Game: Confrontations
- Eight new oversized characters to play, with three versions of each!
- New Ally keyword allows you to play cards during your teammate’s turn
- Play team vs. Team or head-to-head
- Compatible with rivals — Batman vs the Joker and many cards can be added to other base sets
- For 2 or 4 players, ages 15 & up. Plays in 35-75 minutes
Super-Villains in comic books are constantly teaming up to try to defeat those pesky Super Heroes. And almost as often, the Super Heroes team up to take on these unholy alliances. Confrontations explores these epic clashes with an exciting, all-new 2v2 format. Now two Super Heroes will take on two Super-Villains in a struggle for supremacy, using the Confrontation rules first introduced in DC Deck Building Game: Rivals — Batman vs The Joker. This game can also be played 1v1 in the Rivals style, and can even be mixed with Rivals for more Confrontational goodness. Many of the cards are suitable for mixing with other base sets as well. To match the teamwork theme, the new keyword “Ally” makes its debut. Cards with the Ally keyword may be played during your teammate’s turn, giving him or her that little extra boost when it’s needed the most. Each oversized character has a 9, 12, and 15-cost version. As your opponents confront and knock you down, your cost goes up and your abilities improve as well, giving you a chance to make a dramatic comeback. If your team succeeds in knocking down an opposing 15-cost character, your team wins!.
DC Deck-Building Game: Crisis Expansion 4
Crisis returns to the world of the DC Deck-Building Game-this time, the decidedly non-sidekick Teen Titans Super Heroes are the focus. Crisis Expansion Pack 4 allows you to add cooperative play to any DC Deck-Building Game, but is fine-tuned to work best with DC Deck-Building Game: Teen Titans due to that game’s focus on the Ongoing card type. This expansion introduces the keyword "Unity for Ongoing cards that get better as more of them are in play. Another fresh twist to gameplay comes in the form of Personal Crisis Cards, which may only directly affect one character, but can still take down the whole team if you don’t work together to solve your partner’s problem. Also included are six members of The Titans, original members of the group who are now all grown up and have something to prove. These are competitive Super Heroes that work great in any setting."
Cryptozoic Entertainment DC Deck-Building Game: Forever Evil
It’s fun to be bad! In the DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Forever Evil, players finally get to play the game as some of the most infamous Super-Villains in the DC Universe! With a name like Forever Evil, you can expect to find new and more dangerous Attacks, rugged Defenses and a number of nefarious ways to mess with your opponents. Card destruction is rampant in the set! Like every good Villain knows, henchmen you leave behind don’t count toward the bottom line. If you’re tired of ending the game with Starter cards still in your deck, then this is the set for you! Forever Evil introduces Victory Point tokens to DC Deck-Building Game! Just be on the lookout for lowly thieves who would steal away your hard-earned loot. While this game is a full-fledged stand-alone game, it can also be mixed with all previous releases in the line.
Cryptozoic Entertainment DC Deck Building Game Rivals – Green Lantern vs Sinestro
- Players battle it out as eternal rivals green lantern (Hal Jordan) and Sinestro.
- Sinestro focuses on attacking and passing bad cards to his rival. Green lantern focuses on drawing cards, defending, and recurring cards.
- Fully compatible with first DC deck-building game: rivals (Batman vs. The Joker) and confrontations. Many of the cards may be mixed into other sets as well.
In this 2-player deck-building game that utilizes Cryptozoic’ s popular Cerberus Engine, players compete head to head using direct “confrontations” to take down their opponent’s oversized character cards. Players take on the roles of Green Lantern and SinestroTM. Each oversized character card has a cost of 9, 12, or 15 and has a unique ability. As they are defeated, the characters grow in difficulty to take down, and their abilities also improve. Players start off on an even playing field with identical decks of cards. They then use the cards in their hands and special abilities to buy bigger and better cards. As the game progresses, each player’s deck becomes unique, strengthened by his or her decisions. Players attack and defend until Green Lantern or SinestroTM stands supreme over his iconic rival!
Cryptozoic Entertainment DC Deck-Building Game Crossover Pack 1: Justice Society of America
The DC Comics Deck-building Game Crossover Pack series is a way to breathe new life into your game with just a few tweaks. Grab your favorite DC set and instead of using the Super Heroes and Super-Villains from that set, use the ones from this pack instead! Playing as a new JSA Super Hero will add new strategies and goals to your gameplay. New Super-Villains will spice up the First Appearance Attacks that players have grown to love and fear. Finally, a few signature Super Powers, Equipment, Heroes, Villains, and even a Location for the main deck will add a little bit of extra JSA flavor to the set. Crossover Pack #1 features the Justice Society of America, usually known simply as the JSA. These classic Super Heroes have been around for a long time and often claim top talent authors and artists, such as the world-famous Alex Ross! You will find several pieces of his work in this very set. Their stories continue to this day and feature characters extremely important to the DC lore, such as Doctor Fate and Power Girl. Naturally, these Super Heroes will be fighting against their own stable of classic Super-Villains, such as Solomon Grundy, Eclipso, and Ultra-Humanite! The JSA flavor continues with some of the Super Heroes’ own abilities added to the main deck: Mystic Bolts and T-Spheres.
Cryptozoic Entertainment DC Comics DBG Multiverse Box
- New card Type: events! these happenings create alternate timelines (line-ups) that change things up while they’re in play
- Randomizer cards mean you never know which set of cards will pop up next
- 100% compatible with your entire DC Comics deck-building game collection!
- Storage box has set dividers and foam inserts to store all of your cards!
- Requires at least one DC Comics deckbuilding game set to play
Our reality is one of many. The DC Comics Multiverse encompasses an ever-expanding realm of else world tales, alternate timelines, dreamed realities, parallel worlds, and possible futures. Like the Multiverse itself, the DC Comics Deck-Building Game continues to expand and now there is finally a place to contain it all. Inside the DC Comics Deck-Building Game Multiverse Box, you can store all of the currently available cards with plenty of room for expansions to come, including the Multiverse Crossover Pack based on the Convergence storyline that is available exclusively in this box! With the included Crossover Pack, you take control of one of the Multiverse Locations in this competitive game. You have both Super Heroes and Super-Villains working alongside you as you try to best your foes. One of the great new additions to this set are Events, which are big-time happenings in the DC Universe. Each new Event creates a secondary Line-Up, utilizing a random set of cards from your collection. If you’ve even wanted to play with all of your cards at once, but didn’t want to shuffle a 500-card main deck, this box set is for you!.
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy dc deck-building game: rebirth, eg:
- What are Top 10 dc deck-building game: rebirth for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 dc deck-building game: rebirth to buy?
- What are Top Rated dc deck-building game: rebirth to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) dc deck-building game: rebirth?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for dc deck-building game: rebirth.
- Before deciding to buy any dc deck-building game: rebirth, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose dc deck-building game: rebirth and What you should consider when buying the dc deck-building game: rebirth and Where to Buy or Purchase the dc deck-building game: rebirth. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 dc deck-building game: rebirth of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about dc deck-building game: rebirth.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found dc deck-building game: rebirth for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best dc deck-building game: rebirth: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy