The 9 Best Convection Oven Micowave Combo
Nowadays, there are so many products of convection oven micowave combo in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for convection oven micowave combo in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings convection oven micowave combo which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Convection Function Smart Sensor and LED Lighting 1.5 Cu.ft Black Stainless
- Use microwave or convection cooking all in one appliance
- Sensor cooking and reheating functions. Rated Voltage : 120V – 60Hz
- Auto menu for roasting, baking, defrosting
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 21.8 x 21.5 x 13.0 inch(W*D*H), large 1.5 cubic feet capacity, cavity 15.5*15.35*10.2 inch(W*D*H), turn table 13.6 inch(Diameter)
- Stainless steel easy to clean interior
This Toshiba 1.5 Cubic feet 1000 watt Black Stainless Steel microwave convection oven has a spacious interior and features convection and microwave cooking. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook or reheat nine of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Combine microwave and convection cooking for optimal results. Choose from ten power levels up to 1000 watts and convection cooking from 170 to 425 degrees F. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. The Black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. Stainless steel interior for easy cleaning.
Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2-Cubic-Foot Convection Microwave Oven with Grill
- 1.2-cubic-foot capacity, 1000 watts
- Brushed stainless with embossed Cuisinart logo and dark tinted glass window
- Stainless steel interior absorbs no odors and is easy to sanitize, Rotating 12-Inch glass tray, Reversible grill rack
- Touchpad controls with LCD, Two convenient defrost functions to defrost food by weight or time, Convection bake or roast with and without microwave function
- Instruction and recipe book included, BPA Free
- Limited 3-year warranty
- LWH 21.20 x 19.00 x 12.20 Inches
- UC LWH: 23.27 x 20.98 x 14.57 Inches
- MC LWH: 23.27 x 20.98 x 14.57 Inches
- 1000-watt countertop convection microwave oven and grill. Multi-stage cooking operation allows microwave to be set so one operation automatically switches to another
- 1.2 cubic-foot interior
- 12-inch rotating glass tray for even heating, External Dimensions: 20.4″ x 18.9″ x 12.4″.
- Touchpad control panel
- 9 preset options, plus grill function
- Defrost by weight or time
- reversible grill rack
- instructions/recipes included
- 3-year limited warranty
Cuisinart presents a countertop oven that’s the ultimate combination of size, style and smarts. The big, 1.2 cubic foot Microwave Convection Oven and Grill looks like it belongs in a high-end commercial kitchen. Brushed stainless steel and black frame a sleek control panel that offers single and combinations settings for an unlimited number of cooking options. A multi-stage cooking feature that automatically shifts form one function to another makes perfect results easier than ever. This is a new generation of microwave – and It’s from Cuisinart, of course!
Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air, Brushed Stainless Steel
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2-speed convection fan (Super & regular) offers greater cooking control. Super convection provides a greater volume of air to ensure fast and even heat distribution, perfect for air frying, dehydration and roasting
- PRECISION COOKING & ELEMENT IQ: With Element IQ – 6 Independent quartz heating elements move the power where it’s needed most, above and below the food for perfect results
- AIR FRY & DEHYDRATE PRESETS: Why buy a stand alone air fryer or dehydrater when the Smart Oven Air can air fry french fries and other family favorites and dehydrate a range of foods. Dehydrate up to 4 trays of goodness
- SIZE MATTERS: The large, 1 cubic ft, interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb turkey, air fry favorites like French fries, slow cook with a 5 qt Dutch oven and comfortably fit most 9″x13″ pans and 12 cup muffin trays
- SUPER VERSATILE: 13 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: Toast 9 slices, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Proof, Airfry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow Cook, Dehydrate
- LCD DISPLAY: To easily access the built in smart functionality, choose from 13 cooking functions. Integrated oven light automatically turns on at the end of cooking cycle or can be switched at the touch of a button
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Power: 1800 Watts.
13 SMART COOKING FUNCTIONS WITH AIR FRY AND DEHYDRATE.
The Smart Oven Air with Element IQ is for the cook who desires a countertop oven that can roast for large gatherings, air fry crispy French fries & family favorites and dehydrate a wide range of healthy foods. The super convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30% with great crispness.
GE PEB9159SJSS Microwave Oven
1.5 Countertop Microwave Oven with 1,000 Watts,10 Power Levels, Convection Cooking, Convection Rack, Sensor Cooking Controls and Warming Oven
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
ToshibaEM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode and Sound On/Off, 1.2 Cu.ft, 1100W, Black Stainless Steel
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch(W*D*H), large 1.2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07*15*9.5 inch(W*D*H), turn table 12.4 inch(Diameter)
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer. Rated Voltage: 120V~ 60Hz
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, glass turntable
- One touch start popcorn and two defrost settings – custom or one-pound auto defrost. Turntable Diameter: 12.4 inches
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, power saving mode, sound on/off option , glass turntable. Rated Input Power(Microwave) : 1550 Watt
- If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, pleas long press on the button “8” for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- The keypad was covered by a protection film during the shipment. Please peel it off before your first use.
This Toshiba 1.2 Cubic feet 1100 watt Black Stainless Steel microwave is the ideal size for apartment kitchens or office break rooms. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook six of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Choose from ten power levels up to 1100 watts. The large digital display has a clock function and can also display a countdown timer as well as the cooking time remaining. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. Easily open or close the microwave with the large, easy-to grip door handle. The Black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. The microwave can be turned on for one to six minutes at 100 percent power by simply touching the number of minutes you would like to cook. If additional cooking time is needed while the microwave is running, press the Start button to add an additional 30 seconds of cooking time.
Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 1.2 Cu. Ft, 1200W
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1200-Watt high power, 1.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built-in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking
- advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Compact Design: This countertop microwave with 13.4-inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity
- internal dimensions (H x W x D): 9-15/16-inch x 13-15/16-inch x 14-3/8-inch
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built-in automatic Genius Sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods
- other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve. Power Source- 120V / 60Hz. Power Consumption- 1480W
With its sleek, stainless-steel door and base and stainless silver body, the powerful Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor makes a stylish and convenient addition to any home, apartment or condo kitchen. This exceptional 1200-Watt, 1.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel microwave with 13.4-inch turntable evenly heats and cooks breakfast foods, after-school snacks, dinners, appetizers and more, making it ideal for singles, busy professionals and on-the-go families. This innovative microwave oven includes patented Inverter Technology which, unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures, delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals – edges to centers – every time. With the touch of the Genius Sensor cooking button, this microwave takes the guesswork out of creating a great meal by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or defrosting time for added time-saving convenience. The sensor measures the amount of steam produced during cooking and signals the microprocessor to calculate the remaining cooking time at the appropriate power level. A selection of 14 auto cook options enable you to quickly prepare your favorite foods, such as pizza, popcorn, pasta, soup, oatmeal and other dishes. This Panasonic microwave oven externally measures 12-1/4-inch x 20-11/16-inch x 15-13/16-inch (H x W x D).
Farberware Black FMO10AHDBKC 1.0 Cu. Ft. 1000-Watt Microwave Oven with Healthy Air Fry, Grill/Convection Function, ECO Mode and LED lighting, Black Stainless Steel
- SPACIOUS & STYLISH: With 1. 0-cu. ft. of cooking capacity, a sleek black stainless steel exterior and stainless steel interior, and 3 different wattage outputs (1000-1150-1800) – this countertop microwave delivers power, style, and convenience to any kitchen
- 11 COOKING PROGRAMS: Auto cooking programs (Auto Reheat, Potato, Meat, Vegetable, Fish, Pasta, Soup, Bake, Pizza, Chicken and Popcorn) provide convenient control and avoid guesswork
- UNIQUE HEALTHY AIR FRY TECHNOLOGY: This extraordinary functionality allows you to cook healthier versions of your favorite deep-fried foods, offering nine fry options such as Frozen French Fries, Hash browns, Frozen Fish, Frozen Onion Rings, Frozen Chicken Nuggets, Fresh Fish/Shrimp, Fresh Chicken/Chicken Wings, Fresh Vegetable, Spring Rolls/Egg Rolls
- BROWN & CRISP COOKING: The Grill Function can be used alone or in combination with the microwave to perfectly reheat a slice of pizza or lasagna, brown a grilled cheese sandwich, cook vegetables & steaks, or toast an English muffin
- COMBINATION COOKING: The Combination Function allows you to combine Grill/Convection features to help keep foods juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside
- LOW-TEMP CONTROL: Low Temperature Control offers five levels of cooking that allows you to slow cook and dehydrate, as well as keep foods warm
- OVEN REFRESH: Oven fan turns on to vent out burning or other smells out of the microwave, keeping it clean
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Nonstick Teflon pan and grill rack are included for grilling and air frying
- GLASS TURNTABLE: Large 12. 5-inch glass turntable allows for even cooking and is removable for easy clean up
- DIGITAL CLOCK: Easy-to-read LED display lights up the digital clock and highlights each cooking setting
Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SD975S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In Cyclonic Wave with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 2.2 Cu. Ft, 1250W
- Cyclonic wave microwave – at every temperature level, Cyclonic wave circulates heat in precise ultra-efficient 3D waves for easier more versatile food preparation, even with more complex food textures
- Microwave controls – 20 preset sensor cook menu items, Inverter Turbo defrost, delay start and timer, more/less control, child safety lock, quick 30Sec and popcorn button with 3 cooking levels
- Minimum countertop footprint – smart, compact design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity. Up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave ovens
- Sensor invertor Turbo defrost – utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on inverter’s continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly
- Keep Warm feature – microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d’oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts Warm and delicious in the oven until they’re ready to serve
When it comes to everything you expect in a microwave, nothing compares with the defrosting, cooking and reheating capability of the Panasonic NN-SD975S microwave oven with cyclonic wave and Inverter technology. At every temperature level, Cyclonic wave circulates heat in precise ultra-efficient 3d waves for easier more versatile food preparation, even with more complex food textures. This exceptional 1250-watt, 2. 2-Cubic-foot Capacity Stainless steel microwave with 16. 5-Inch turntable includes patented Inverter technology which, unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures, delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals – edges to centers – Every time. Together, Cyclonic wave and Inverter technology create and circulate microwave energy in a way that allows delicate foods like vegetables and fish to simmer without overcooking. Foods retain more Color, texture and nutrients for fast, easy and delicious results. One-touch genius sensor cook and reheat functions, takes the guesswork out of microwaving by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or reheating time. This countertop microwave oven measures 23 7⁄8” W x 14” H x 19 15⁄16” D and has a Stainless steel door with silver wrap*. as a countertop microwave, The Panasonic NN-SD975S can rest on any open surface in the kitchen and can be easily moved. For a finished built-in look, order trim kit For 27” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk922ss) or Trim kit For 30” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk932ss) and install directly into pre-existing cabinetry space. disclaimer: * upper-inside left corner of microwave oven door has a small indentation to allow door to open smoothly. Do not store flammable materials next to, on top of, or in the microwave oven.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found convection oven micowave combo for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best convection oven micowave combo: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy