Updated 2021 – Top 10 Apple Computers 8Gb
Finding your suitable readers for apple computers 8gb is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple computers 8gb including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
873 reviews analysed
1. Apple Macbook 13 Inch Storage 1 6Ghz
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Apple Computers 8Gb, Apple Macbook 13 Inch Storage 1 6Ghz would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Apple Macbook 13 Inch Storage 1 6Ghz was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Apple Macbook 13 Inch Storage 1 6Ghz would be the Best Apple Computers 8Gb for Money.
2. Apple Macbook Air Mwtl2ll 13 Inch
Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology, Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor, Intel Iris Plus Graphics, Fast SSD storage 8GB of memory Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound ,Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, Up to 11 hours of battery life, Force Touch trackpad
3. Apple Macbook Retina Mf840ll Renewed
- 13″ 2.7GHz Core i5
- GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive
- Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two “Thunderbolt 2” ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot.
- Intel Iris Graphics 6100 graphics processor
- Fresh installation of macOS 10.14 Mojave, includes new MagSafeadapter
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Apple Macbook Retina Mf840ll Renewed has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Apple Macbook Retina Mf840ll Renewed is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Apple Macbook Retina Mf840ll Renewed easily gets the award of Best Apple Computers 8Gb Under 100$.
- Wow this is exactly what i expected, fast shipping and an amazing product.
- Thanks so much for sending such a great product.
- I am very disappointed my apple laptop did not come with an apple charger.
- This doesn’t affect most users with the latest macos update.
- Great quality, no scratches or marks, looks new!
- It’s obvious that it’s a lightly used/renewed product, but the price is right.
- The computer itself is fantastic and way worth the price paid for it.
- Exactly what i wanted, fast shipping in time for under the tree.
- A packaging label was sent to my email.
- And it came with a brand new power supply.
- Works great, exactly what I wanted for my daughter to help make her distance learning a little easier.
- I received my MacBook Pro in near perfect condition and it arrived much sooner than I had expected ( two business days as oppos… Read More
4. Macbook Pulgadas Procesador Generación Dorado
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Fast SSD storage
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Force Touch trackpad
- 8GB of memory
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
Macbook Pulgadas Procesador Generación Dorado is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Macbook Pulgadas Procesador Generación Dorado if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Apple Computers 8Gb is that even though Macbook Pulgadas Procesador Generación Dorado is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Timetec Pc3 8500 1066Mhz Upgrade Macbook
- DDR3 1066MHz PC3-8500 204-Pin Unbuffered Non ECC 1.5V CL7 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 256×8 Module Size: 4GB Package: 2x4GB Guaranteed – Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support
- Designed for Apple Mac Mini – Early 2009, Late 2009, Mid 2010 – MacMini3,1 MacMini4,1
- Designed for Apple iMac – 20 inch / 24 inch Early 2009, 20 inch Mid 2009, 21.5 inch / 27 inch Late 2009 – iMac9,1 iMac10,1 iMac11,1
- Designed for Apple MacBook Pro -15 inch Late 2008, 17 inch Early 2009, 13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Mid 2009, 13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Mid 2010 – MacBookPro5,1 MacBookPro5,2 MacBookPro5,3 MacBookPro5,4 MacBookPro5,5 MacBookPro6,1 MacBookPro6,2 MacBookPro7,1
- Designed for Apple MacBook – 13 inch Late 2008, 13 inch Late 2009, 13 inch Mid 2010 – MacBook5,1 MacBook6,1 MacBook7,1
If you are buying a Apple Computers 8Gb for the first time, then you should have Timetec Pc3 8500 1066Mhz Upgrade Macbook. It has fewer features when you make Apple Computers 8Gb comparisons of Timetec Pc3 8500 1066Mhz Upgrade Macbook with any other Apple Computers 8Gb but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Apple Computers 8Gb, grab any Apple Computers 8Gb but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Timetec Pc3 8500 1066Mhz Upgrade Macbook
- Well packaged and very high quality product.
- Product works flawlessly and turned my 2010 macbook pro into virtually abramd new macbook pro.
- I am pleased with the upgrade, one month running.
- I had the preinstalled 4gb of ram that comes stock with the mac.
- I moved from 2 gig of ram to 8 gig of timetec hynix ram.
- fast ram fast delivery would buy again
- Don’t hesitate to give a boost to your old Macbook Pro, these modules fit perfectly.
6. Corsair Cmsa8gx3m2a1066c7 Channel 204 Pin So Dimm
- No Fan Included
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Timing: 7-7-7-20 (1066MHz)
- Pin Out: 204 Pin
- Speed: 1066MHz CL7
- Format: SO-DIMM
- Density: 8GB (2x4GB SO-DIMM)
- Type: DDR3
- Memory Type: DDR3
- Speed: 1066MHz
- Compatible with MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009), MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010), MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2010), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2.53GHz, Mid 2009), MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2009), MacBook Pro (17-inch, Mid 2010), MacBook Pro (17-inch, Mid 2009), MacBook Pro (17-inch, Early 2009)
Corsair Cmsa8gx3m2a1066c7 Channel 204 Pin So Dimm is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Timetec Hynix IC 8GB KIT(2X4gb) Compatible For Apple DDR3 1067Mhz/1066Mhz PC3-8500 SODIMM RAM Upgrade For Late 2008, Early/Mid/Late 2009, Mid 2010 Macbook, Macbook Pro, Imac, Mac Mini (8GB KIT(2X4gb)) which have been in market longer than anyone. Corsair Cmsa8gx3m2a1066c7 Channel 204 Pin So Dimm brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Corsair Cmsa8gx3m2a1066c7 Channel 204 Pin So Dimm is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Apple Computers 8Gb in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Apple Computers 8Gb and it could be any of the high value Apple Computers 8Gb, chances are that would be much costlier than Corsair Cmsa8gx3m2a1066c7 Channel 204 Pin So Dimm. Corsair Cmsa8gx3m2a1066c7 Channel 204 Pin So Dimm will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Service and quality was as expected .
- Overall, i am very satisfied with this product and i would recommend it.
- Time will attest to the quality of this product.
- Upgraded a ‘late-2008’ macbook5,1 with the aluminum unibody from 4 to 8gb of ram with this corsair memory.
- This price sure beats the $150 quote from the guy at the mall.
- The packaging was great, the installation was great, and the price was awesome
- Works well for my mbpro late 2009 core2duo
- This worked well with my old lenovo t410 which specified a replacement 4-gb ddr3-1067 sdram so-dimm (pc3-8500) card (fru no.
- Ordered for a mid 2010 macbook pro.
- A great upgrade on my 2010 iMac book pro
- For my Imac (late 2009). Easy to install.Upon first try my computer beeped, so i just re-installed as i must not have fully ins… Read More
- Exactly as described, clear instructions for installation. Cleared up problems I was having with booting up and loading program… Read More
7. Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Pro13 Inch 21 5 Inch
- Designed for Apple iMac – 21.5 inch/ 27 inch Mid 2011, 21.5 inch / 27 inch Late 2012, 21.5 inch Early 2013, 27 inch Late 2013, 21.5 inch/ 27 inch Late 2014, 27 inch Mid 2015- iMac12,1 iMac12,2 iMac13,1 iMac13,2 iMac13,3 iMac14,1 iMac14,2 iMac14,3 iMac15,1
- Guaranteed – Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support ([email protected])
- Designed for Apple MacBook Pro -13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Early 2011, 13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Late 2011, 13 inch / 15 inch Mid 2012 – MacBookPro8,1 MacBookPro8,2 MacBookPro8,3 MacBookPro9,1 MacBookPro9,2
- Designed for Apple Mac Mini – Mid 2011, Late 2012 – MacMini5,1 MacMini5,2 MacMini5,3 MacMini6,1 MacMini6,2
- DDR3L 1600MHz PC3L-12800 204-Pin Unbuffered Non ECC 1.35V CL11 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 512×8 Module Size: 8GB Package: 2x8GB
Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Pro13 Inch 21 5 Inch is another one which falls under Apple Computers 8Gb for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Pro13 Inch 21 5 Inch ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Apple Computers 8Gb and that is what has revived them. Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Pro13 Inch 21 5 Inch has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Pro13 Inch 21 5 Inch is amazing features.
- It works so yeah i guess it’s good
- Presently the product works fine, but after installation, i received an alert that this product not be compatible in the near f… Read More
- Easy to install, exactly as advertised, i was very happy with the difference in performance after the installation.
- This product was less expensive than the other ones i’ve viewed, shipping was fast the install was fast and now my mac mini 201… Read More
- Installed this into and older macbookpro 2012 and it made it work so much faster.
- Great！ works great for my iMac 27
- Great！ works great for my iMac 27
8. Apple Macbook 13 3 Inch Mgx82ll Refurbished
The MacBook Pro “Core i5” 2.6 13-Inch (Mid-2014 Retina Display) features a 22 nm “Haswell” 2.6 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (4278U), with dual independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 16 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 256 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and an integrated Intel Iris 5100 graphics processor that shares memory with the system. It also has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, and a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3″ widescreen 2560×1600 (227 ppi) “Retina” display in a case that weighs just less than 3.5 pounds (1.57 kg). It does not have an internal optical drive. Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two “Thunderbolt 2” ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot. In addition, this model has a backlit keyboard, a “no button” glass “inertial” multi-touch trackpad, a “MagSafe 2” power adapter, and an internal, sealed battery that provides an Apple estimated 9 hours of battery life. Compared to its predecessor, this model is extremely similar, but it has a slightly faster processor, more standard RAM, and some different identifiers.
- Great product i’m happy with the mac book pro
- Used but looks and seems brand new quality
- When i opened the inside the computer was incredibly dusty and dirty with grime buildup everywhere; the fans were even clogged … Read More
- Plus i did get some peace of mind with the warranty.
- This item came to us fast and even better than described.
- It seems in a fierce competitive online market there seems to be a lot of false bad reviews given probably from competitors who… Read More
- It’s a refurb but runs and looks brand new!
- great laptop very fast great price.
- I bought this for my mother who is 77 yrs old. I helped her and we got her Mac set up in no time.No scratches, no obvious wear… Read More
9. Corsair Cmsa8gx3m2a1333c9 Certified Laptop Memory
- Memory Type: DDR3
- Speed: 1333MHz
- Compatible with MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011), MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011), MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2011),MacBook Pro (15-inch, Early 2011), MacBook Pro (17-inch, Late 2011), MacBook Pro (17-inch, Early 2011)
- Pin Out: 204 Pin
- Latency: CAS 9, Lifetime Warranty
- Speed: 133MHz CL9
- Tested at Apple compatibility lab to ensure functionality with all current DDR3-based MacBook Pro, iMac, and Macbook
- Capacity: 8GB (2 x 4GB)
- Voltage 1.5V
- Timing: 9-9-9-24 (1333MHz)
Corsair Cmsa8gx3m2a1333c9 Certified Laptop Memory is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Corsair Cmsa8gx3m2a1333c9 Certified Laptop Memory which falls into premium category but Corsair Cmsa8gx3m2a1333c9 Certified Laptop Memoryis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Corsair Cmsa8gx3m2a1333c9 Certified Laptop Memory offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Apple Computers 8Gb available in the market today. Corsair Cmsa8gx3m2a1333c9 Certified Laptop Memory was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Apple Computers 8Gb to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Works as advertised and is a quality product.
- These corsair chips were sealed/packaged in high quality blister card and were clearly brand new.
- This was an easy upgrade with the right tools, and at the right price.
- Mac works much faster now with the additional ram.
- Price was good and easy to install in mac.
- This computer never ran this fast, and always had issues when running recording software.
- Works like a champ and breathed new life into an older machine.
- Has transformed my early-2011 macbookpro laptop into a speedster.
- Upgraded a mid-2010 imac with a 1tb ssd and 16gb of ram.
- This allowed me to increase memory to 12gb total.
- This was the simplest installation & I can definitely tell the difference!
- RAM = speed (first and foremost). Installed easily, worked from the first bootup. Great price, great quality.
- has transformed my late-2011 MacBookPro laptop into a speedster
10. Corsair Certified 1600Mhz Laptop Memory
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Apple Computers 8Gb yet, then Corsair Certified 1600Mhz Laptop Memory is your choice. It is another one which is Best Apple Computers 8Gb Under 100$ and Apple Computers 8Gb comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Corsair Certified 1600Mhz Laptop Memory offers best features and although it does not have, Corsair Certified 1600Mhz Laptop Memory’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Apple Computers 8Gb Under 100$
- I like the product and haven’t had any issues with it.
- Good quality rams no issue after installation
- I did notice the macbook adjusts it’s memory use with the 16gb.
- Together with the upgraded ssd, my laptop boots up much faster and opening apps are a snap!
- I ended up upgrading both chips (2 x 8 gb) because the price was good.
- Much cheaper than getting the new pro.
- I have a macbook pro mid-2012 15inch, stock 8gb ram.
- I edit photos and video and this eliminated a lot of laggy frustration.
- Works perfectly fine for my MacBook Pro.