The Best Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer laptop touch screen 14 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer laptop touch screen 14 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer laptop touch screen 14 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
969 reviews analysed
1. Acer Convertible Fingerprint Rechargeable Sp314 54N 50W3
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display | Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G4 Processor (Up to 3 7GHz) | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802 11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 12 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3 1 Type C port (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB-C Thunderbolt 3 USB Charging DC-in 2 – USB 3 2 Gen 1 ports (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI 2 0 port
- Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1 0
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14, Acer Convertible Fingerprint Rechargeable Sp314 54N 50W3 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Convertible Fingerprint Rechargeable Sp314 54N 50W3 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Convertible Fingerprint Rechargeable Sp314 54N 50W3 would be the Best Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 for Money.
2. Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- With Windows 10 Home (S mode), you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 then don’t look beyond Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Antimicrobial Sf514 55Ta 74Ec
- 1 – USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 & USB Charging | 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (one featuring power-off charging) | 1 – HDMI port
- Get high performance, responsiveness and long battery life with the Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor – up to 4.7GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 12MB Intel Smart Cache
- 16GB Onboard LPDDR4X Memory and 1TB NVMe SSD
- 14.0″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass display with integrated touch | 340nit Brightness | 100% sRGB | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Fully-Featured Antimicrobial Technology Solution | Corning Gorilla Glass Antimicrobial Touchpad | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution | Up to 15 Hours Battery Life
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Antimicrobial Sf514 55Ta 74Ec has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Antimicrobial Sf514 55Ta 74Ec is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Antimicrobial Sf514 55Ta 74Ec easily gets the award of Best Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 Under 100$.
4. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 is that even though Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- I’ve had them before and i continue to be impressed with the value that they deliver.
- The acer swift 5 thin & lightweight laptop is a nice product.
- The cam quality i felt was just ok.
- Even with the annoying cons, i still really like this computer.
- 6 laptop before this and wanted to stick with the large screen.
- Pros:- computer response is fast and snappy.
- I still got my i7 cpu, 16gb ram and 512gb ssd, and with a very reasonable price!
- – it’s lightweight at a little over 2lbs- fingerprint sensor is pretty consistent and accurate.
- Not up to 10hrs as claimed but about half with moderate use.
- performance is great and very lightweight.
- Crazy light weight. Lighter than Mac air.Noisy fan.Beautiful screen. I was shock shock the black is so good. The screen is as g… Read More
- Thanks to the light-weight laptop, I am now carrying my laptop everywhere, not just outside, but also in my house from living r… Read More
- The Acer Swift 5 Thin & Lightweight Laptop is a nice product. Here are the pros and cons.Pros:- Lightweight- Solid build qualit… Read More
5. Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible, 13.3-inch Full HD Touch, MediaTek MT8173C, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB, Chrome, CB5-312T-K5X4
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required)
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook
- MediaTek Quad-Core CPU, 13.3″ Full HD Touch Display, 4GB Memory, 32GB eMMC, Up to 12-hour Battery Life, Convertible Laptop
If you are buying a Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 for the first time, then you should have Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible, 13.3-inch Full HD Touch, MediaTek MT8173C, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB, Chrome, CB5-312T-K5X4. It has fewer features when you make Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 comparisons of Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible, 13.3-inch Full HD Touch, MediaTek MT8173C, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB, Chrome, CB5-312T-K5X4 with any other Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14, grab any Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible, 13.3-inch Full HD Touch, MediaTek MT8173C, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB, Chrome, CB5-312T-K5X4
- She is very happy with the laptop.
- Great build quality, excellent screen and speakers, fantastic battery life.
- So after a few years of ownership, i’ve been very pleased with the price i paid.
- Most of the schools these days use google suite so kids are really familiar with the apps and ease of use.
- I work with chromebooks all day in a school district.
- Overall, it’s been a great laptop/pad combination for the price.
- I transitioned from my 3-in-1 lenovo laptop to this chromebook.
- Very good inexpensive home Chromebook for basic computer work
- Love this machine so far. I had an older chromebook that died. Everything moved to new one.I had 5 chromebook delivered to me a… Read More
- Got this for my kid to do distance learning during the pandemic. Worked great for that, and has been exceptional for personal u… Read More
6. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Acer Swift 3 SF314-42-R9YN comes with these high level specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor 2. 0GHz with Precision Boost up to 4. 1GHz (Up to 8MB L3 Cache), Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display 1920 x 1080 resolution; 16: 9 aspect ratio, AMD Radeon Graphics, 8GB LPDDR4 Onboard Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, DTS Audio, featuring optimized bass response and micro-speaker distortion prevention, Two built-in front facing stereo speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), Bluetooth 5. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port, 1 – HDMI port, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 11. 5-hours Battery Life, 2. 65 lbs. 1. 2 kg (system unit only) (NX. HSEAA. 003).
- Never had a 14 screen before but i am very happy with the speed and quality.
- A value laptop with good building quality and performance.
- You might’ve heard that the screen quality is bad from a lot of reviewers but honestly to us normal people it doesn’t matter.
- I’m not a gamer but i’m not seeing anything wrong with the screen display.
- The laptop itself runs great, is fast, super light, has a nice keyboard, i think the only complaint i would have is that the we… Read More
- Screen quality is the best i have owned – too bad i just hook it up to a big monitor using it as a desktop.
- A ryzen laptop for this price is unbeatable.
- This is more than he needs, but the price was right.
- This one was a close second and the price was right and time was running out (on waiting).
- It’s really fast :d like really fast.
- It is very fast and has easily handled multiple open tabs, programs, and applications.
- Also, i mostly use this laptop indoors, but i went outside with it a few times, and i can hardly see anything on the screen.
- Overall, it’s a great laptop specially because of that ryzen 4700u processor and surely worth it.
- 5h of lifethe ryzen processor saves this build, and this remains an excellent light weight travel laptop.
- I’m primarily a pc user, but i have to use a mac for work (we are all issued macbook pros).
- This is a fantastic little laptop – I love it!
- Keyboard poor layout and its backlight so bad. there have not to have the backlight on several keys
- I’ve used this device on and off for just over 4 months now and this thing is a darn good laptop. For general usage web browsin… Read More
- I use my laptop for school not for games. I love the clarity and quality of the images.
7. Acer A515 46 R14k Quad Core Processor Backlit
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available)
- Bluetooth 5.1
- 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Ports For All Your Accessories: USB 3.2 Type-C, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 (1 Power-off Charging), USB 2.0, HDMI 2.0 with HDCP support, headphone/speaker/line-out jack, Ethernet (RJ-45), DC-in for AC adapter
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6″ Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Using Alexa on your PC is as easy as asking a question. Just ask and Alexa can check your calendar, create lists, play music, answer questions, read the news and more.
- Acer’s Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- The Right Fit: 14.32″ W x 9.86″ D x 0.71″ H
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- One-Year International Travelers Limited Warranty (ITW)
- Connections: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring MU-MIMO technology
- 3.99 lbs
- Secure Operating System: Windows 10 Home (S mode) comes with advanced security features built right in, like protections against phishing and malicious software so you don’t have to think twice when navigating to a new webpage or downloading an app
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
Acer A515 46 R14k Quad Core Processor Backlit is another one which falls under Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer A515 46 R14k Quad Core Processor Backlit ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 and that is what has revived them. Acer A515 46 R14k Quad Core Processor Backlit has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer A515 46 R14k Quad Core Processor Backlit is amazing features.
8. Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- CB314-1H-C884 comes with 14” Full HD IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 12. 5-hours Battery Life.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
Acer Chromebook 314 CB314-1H-C884 comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core Processor 1. 1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2. 6GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit display, Intel UHD Graphics, 4GB On-Board LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11ac Gigabit WiFi which can deliver up to 1. 73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5. 0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) with 88 degree wide angle lens supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, USB Charging & DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 ports, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 12. 5-hours Battery Life, 3. 31 lbs. 1. 5 kg (system unit only) (NX. HKDAA. 005)
9. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l which falls into premium category but Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19lis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 available in the market today. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Laptop Touch Screen 14 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer R13 Convertible Touchscreen Chromebook
- Convertible Chromebook with Mediate MT8173C Quad-Core Multi-Processor, 13. 3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 10-point multi-touch screen, 4GB Memory, 64GB emcee and Up to 12-hour Battery Life
- With the Google play store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, All from your Chromebook.
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- Build quality is excellent/ keyboard and track pad are comfortable.
- I am pleasantly surprised with the acer, especially with the keyboard and screen.
- Not the best buy but good quality and cheap stuff isn’t good
- I’ve mostly been having issues with the space bar not being recognized.
- To give an idea of my usage, i first started looking for a replacement for my nexus 9 tablet which became more of a netflix, yo… Read More
- And you definitely aren’t going to beat the price.
- And what made my final decision was the price.
- It doesn’t feel as cheaply made as other chromebooks around this price point.
- 3 convertible 2-in-1 full hd ips touchscreen chromebook – intel quad-core mediatek mt8173c 2.
- Love this laptop it is the only one out there that met all my standards it’s great. I use it everyday
- Not the Best Buy but good quality and cheap stuff isn’t good
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.