The Best Acer 1660
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer 1660 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer 1660 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer 1660 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
936 reviews analysed
1. Acer Premium I5 9300H Backlit Keyboard
- 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Quad-Core, 2.4 GHz Up to 4.1GHz, 8MB Cache), 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB PCIe SSD Boot + 1TB HDD
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack, 1 x RJ-45
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED Display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, 802_11_AX, Bluetooth 5.0, HD Audio with Stereo Speakers, Webcam
- Full-size Island-style Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 4-cell lithium_ion, 5.51lb, Black, 【Authorized WOOV Bundle】 Bundled with Woov Laptop Sleeve
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 1660, Acer Premium I5 9300H Backlit Keyboard would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Premium I5 9300H Backlit Keyboard was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Premium I5 9300H Backlit Keyboard would be the Best Acer 1660 for Money.
2. Acer I3 1005G1 Backlit Fingerprint Accessories
- 【Upgraded to 512GB NVMe SSD】Boot up in seconds, get to files faster, and have room for loads of files with the lightning-quick solid state drive. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY.
- 【15.6” FHD IPS Display】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display. Intel UHD Graphics. Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, Up to 8 Hours Battery Life.
- 【Intel Core i3-1005G1】10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.2 GHz Up to 3.4 GHz, 4 MB Cache. Equipped with the latest 10th Gen Intel processor, long battery life, and speedy connectivity.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- 【Upgraded to 20GB RAM】Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer I3 1005G1 Backlit Fingerprint Accessories is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer I3 1005G1 Backlit Fingerprint Accessories comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer 1660 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer 1660 then don’t look beyond Acer I3 1005G1 Backlit Fingerprint Accessories. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer 1660 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer I7 9750H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 728C
- 15.6″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | 144Hz Refresh Rate | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer I7 9750H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 728C has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer I7 9750H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 728C is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer I7 9750H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 728C easily gets the award of Best Acer 1660 Under 100$.
4. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 1660 is that even though Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Tc 885 Accfli5o Desktop I5 8400 802 11Ac
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8400 Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
- 1 USB 3.1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gaps), 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 port, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 4 USB 2.0 Ports and 2 HDMI ports and 1 VGA Port
- 802.11AC Wi Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN and Bluetooth 5.0
- 2TB 7200Rpm SATA hard drive and 8x DVD Writer Double Layer Drive (DVD RW)
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory and 16GB Intel Optane Memory
If you are buying a Acer 1660 for the first time, then you should have Acer Tc 885 Accfli5o Desktop I5 8400 802 11Ac. It has fewer features when you make Acer 1660 comparisons of Acer Tc 885 Accfli5o Desktop I5 8400 802 11Ac with any other Acer 1660 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 1660, grab any Acer 1660 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Tc 885 Accfli5o Desktop I5 8400 802 11Ac
6. Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 Convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 10-hours Battery Life.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
Acer Chromebook Spin 311 CP311-2H-C679 comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.8GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 11.6″ HD 1366 x 768 resolution, high-brightness, LED-backlit IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology with Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass multi-touch, supporting finger touch and image auto rotation (16:9 aspect ratio), Intel UHD Graphics 600, 4GB On-Board LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit WiFi 5 which can deliver up to 1.73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) with 88 degree wide angle lens supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, USB Charging & DC-in, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 2.62 lbs. | 1.19 kg (system unit only) (NX.HKKAA.005)
7. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-5812 Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor 2. 4GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4. 1GHz, 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots , 1 Slot Available), 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, Waves MaxxAudio sound technology, featuring MaxxBass, MaxxVolume, MaxxDialog, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (One with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 Port, 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP Support, Backlit Keyboard, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 4. 85 lbs. 2. 2 kg (system unit only) (NH. Q59AA. 002).
8. Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3. 6GHz)
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display
- Two Built-in Stereo Speakers| Integrated 1. 0 MP HD High-Sense Webcam | Wireless Keyboard and Mouse | Windows 10 Home
- NVIDIA GeForce MX130 with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 12GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M. 2 SSD | 802. 11ac Wi-Fi | Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Bluetooth 5. 0
Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer 1660 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer 1660 to any other Acer 1660 is least.
9. Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6″ Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H
Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6″ Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6″ Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H which falls into premium category but Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6″ Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392His specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6″ Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer 1660 available in the market today. Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6″ Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer 1660 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Gaming I5 9300H Backlit Ethernet
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port). Bluetooth 5.0. Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi which can deliver up to 1.73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Soar to new gaming heights—anytime, anywhere—with the Nitro 5. This ultra-cool machine is sure to catch your eye with its sleek, mobile design, 15.6” LED-Backlit Full-HD Widescreen IPS Display, and a wide range of gaming-rich features to put you in total command of the action
- Leveraging the power and speed of its 9th Gen Intel Core processor (Core i5-9300H, max turbo frequency 4.10 GHz/base frequency 2.40 GHz), and high-performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, the Nitro 5 delivers a knockout blow to the gaming competition
- USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, USB 2.0 port, and HDMI 2.0 port. HD Webcam (1280 x 720) Supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR). Two built-in stereo speakers. Backlit keyboard. Lithium-Ion battery, up to 7-hours of battery life
- Commands are just a touch away with the dedicated NitroSense Key, while the WASD and arrow keys are highlighted for easy location. Enjoy the tactile feel of keys with a travel distance of 1.6mm
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer 1660 yet, then Acer Gaming I5 9300H Backlit Ethernet is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer 1660 Under 100$ and Acer 1660 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Gaming I5 9300H Backlit Ethernet offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Gaming I5 9300H Backlit Ethernet’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer 1660 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.